PDA

View Full Version : were's the uploader????

glassguy
03-21-2004, 02:17 AM
It was here a lil while ago... what happened to the pict. uploader??? :confused:

Briatha
03-21-2004, 03:13 AM
glassguy you have to use the manage attachments button to get to the uploader.

Lynn Larson
03-21-2004, 09:27 AM
When you start or reply to a thread, click on Quick Links on the menu bar above the Reply to Thread box. I has a drop down menu and the uploader is last. :)

Mike E etc
03-21-2004, 10:45 AM
Do what Lynn said...!! I remember when people complained about having to click on extra links around here...well I am complaining now...I dislike those little images I have click on....so mostly I don't.... ;)

Mike, :music: in the shower, E

the edit...I see I just broke one of my rules and posted to a thread in the wrong forum...wow, am I stupid this AM. OK carry on people. :D

glassguy
03-21-2004, 12:50 PM
shhhhhhhh!!! my head [email protected]#$% thanks all.... it got pretty drunk here in chicago yesterday!!! and the forcast for today is more of the samelol>>>hope I don't burn myself!!!

I knew I was in trouble when I woke up in the kiln!! thank god I wasn't doing boro!!!!

The last time I got like this I was in boston..right sue D.?
john :evil:

Briatha
03-21-2004, 12:56 PM
:clap: Thanks Lynn and Mike!!! I thought they did away with the uploader and that you HAD to use the mangage attachments.

ValorieCox
03-21-2004, 09:25 PM
I thought they did away with the uploader and that you HAD to use the mangage attachments.

The old image uploader is still here. Look above in the solid blue bar on the right. It reads "Quick Links". Within this menu is the 'image uploader'. Not as simple as the new manage attachements, but if you are doing a tutorial and want text, then photos, more text, more photos--it's ideal!

Mike if you are getting the thumbnail small photos, you can change that option in your profile so they are full size. I can't remember exactly which setting it is, but I can find where to look for it, if needed. :)

Val

Mike E etc
03-22-2004, 12:16 AM
Thanks Val...no more thumb nails...My WC > edit options etc.

Mike E

glassguy
03-22-2004, 12:23 AM
oh boy it was even worst here in the windy city than yesterday!!!!! For those of you that know me I don't drink! (much)!! however if the moon is just right with pluto, saturn, and frank just right, and it is a even (or odd) year it seems as if there is a strange urge or pull when my wife and children are away ......to a very bad boy.. A VERY BAD BOY!!!!!!! anywho thanks for all the help!!!!

glassguy
03-22-2004, 12:26 AM
i click on that quick link and uploader and nothing,,,, nada happens as in jack........ is it me or is it me???

Lynn Larson
03-22-2004, 06:56 AM
It's a popup window...do you have a popup blocker?