PDA

View Full Version : Saturday nite show & tell

Joensey
03-20-2004, 07:06 PM
I got to spend the whole day torching, practically. Here are a few I did yesterday.
Joensey
Lauscha olive & SIS, Moretti white and black redux frit, and simple trans cobalt and white.

nicker
03-20-2004, 07:18 PM
Hey I can finally get in at the beginning!! :clap:

A few new ones from me, a southwestern influenced one my favorite colors. The turquoise one was done with Val's gold frit but the pic wouldn't pick up the nice gold glo.

Joen I love that olive color I must try and find some!

glassdude
03-20-2004, 07:56 PM
Here's where I get my Lauscha Olive from:

http://stores.ebay.com/Bead-Bums

And, here's a set I made using it, avocado, sage, and a little red and black.... Gonna go on eBay as "Olive Salad."
I love the way these greens work together!
Jacqui

McDuck
03-20-2004, 08:21 PM
it is great having my kiln running. You can see I have been making a ton of earring sized lampwork beads. I made the beads yesterday and finished the earrings today. I forgot to take the "pre" photo before I finished them so I hope you dont mind me posting them here too. :rolleyes:

Nice beads all!
-Mary...errrr...McDuck

StefaniBeads
03-20-2004, 08:58 PM
Joensey - I like the reaction you got with the black redux! That olive set is very pretty, and think the blue and white is simple, but classy! :)

Nicole - I see you are having fun with frit, nice beads! I have a bunch of Val's too, will dabble in it soon!

Jaqui - That's making me hungry, lol! I love your beads, and that olive looks like it's nice to work with. Thanks a bunch for the link! :)

Mary - it's nice to see you posting more often! Nice earrings! It's fun to make the little beads, right?

Here's some of my usual stuff - more "turquoise".

lsking
03-20-2004, 09:00 PM
ohhhh I need some of that Lauscha Olive!! Yummy!!

Here is my first successful hollow!!!! I am so pleased with myself I can hardly stand it!!!! :D

Good show tonight everyone!
Sue

Briatha
03-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Joensey scrumptious sets!
Nicole gorgeous beads!
Jacqui yummy "Olive Salad"!
Mary...errrr...McDuck marvelous earrings!
Lisa your turquoise set is stunning!
Sue awesome hollow...I love the color!

Beth Myers
03-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Wonderful work everyone!!!!
A nice treat on a Saturday night.
Beth