PDA

View Full Version : Getting it together for the gathering...

Jennifer Geldard
03-20-2004, 12:53 AM
Just wondering who else is getting slides together etc.. for the various gathering events and shows... I've been working on the juried show... "double rainbow" and the All Member Show " Forest Realm" ...
So far I've only worked on the "Double Rainbow", and I know I've seen Shirley's wonderful forest bead (Show it again, Shirley :) ) ...
Anyone else working away???
I'd love to see everyone's progress.
Here's my favorite so far for the rainbow theme...

Emily NZ
03-20-2004, 01:01 AM
I've been working on mine too, for the Forest Relm .
Boro tree pendant..
Emily

Jennifer Geldard
03-20-2004, 01:05 AM
Emily!! That's gorgeous!! Are you going to Portland? It will be wonderful to see you again! (Please leave the Vegimite at home this time :D )

I've been working on mine too, for the Forest Relm .
Boro tree pendant..
Emily

Emily NZ
03-20-2004, 01:55 AM
Jen, I'll be there! As for the vegemite....we'll see! I promise not to open it in public unless bribed appropriately.......... :D :D :D
Love that rainbow bead of yours too.
Emily

JavaGirlBT
03-20-2004, 08:33 AM
I tried making a bead for the forest realm and it ended up in my water dish. I'm gonna keep trying, though.

toozygoot
03-20-2004, 08:41 AM
Oh Jennifer! You have stirred up bead lust in my heart! And Emily! I love your's too!

Ellen - I hope the muses are with you the next time you're working on your Forest Realm bead. I love this theme!

pat ( who has yet to register for Portland )

DiPat
03-20-2004, 09:48 AM
WOW, ladies!!!
I need the drool bib!!!!
Talk about EYE CANDY!!!
I can't stop staring at these!!!
Very motivational!!!

Makes me want to go to Portland!

RobynT
03-20-2004, 10:48 AM
Jennifer and Emily...both of those are absolutely stunning beads!!!!

Jeri
03-21-2004, 11:00 AM
I'm working on the "forest realm" theme - so far everything is muddy and dull, but I'm plugging away. The rainbow theme hasn't resounded with me, so I'm waiting to be under even more time pressure......Jeri

Virginia L.
03-21-2004, 09:44 PM
Huge WOW, I am so impressed - God Bless - Virginia L.

Alan Cross
03-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Wow they look great good for you both!
Alan :)

Virginia L.
03-21-2004, 09:57 PM
Just wondering who else is getting slides together etc.. for the various gathering events and shows... I've been working on the juried show... "double rainbow" and the All Member Show " Forest Realm" ...
So far I've only worked on the "Double Rainbow", and I know I've seen Shirley's wonderful forest bead (Show it again, Shirley :) ) ...
Anyone else working away???
I'd love to see everyone's progress.
Here's my favorite so far for the rainbow theme...

I just cannot get over this bead, it is really something - God Bless - Virginia L.

ctseibels
04-16-2004, 08:38 PM
Anybody else making any progress on the Forest Realm beads? I'm a lilttle stumped, myself, but have not given up yet!
I will have a bead present.
Share your ideas if you have 'em!
Carter

JodiPrice
04-16-2004, 11:22 PM
Jennifer, I love your double rainbow bead! I love all your beads, LOL! They remind me of a dreamy day on the beach, walking on the shore and collecting sea glass! I hope you get juried in with that bead! Great job!

Shirley C.
04-17-2004, 02:17 PM
oh, oooohh, ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh!
jen, that bead is so delicious!! talk about a lickable bead... mmmmmmmm!

emily, your tree pendant is wonderful! i absolutely love the depth to it - the background makes me want to dive into it.

here's my first attempt at an entry - the bead to which jen was referring. next week, i'm going to try another one.

AMR GlassWorks
04-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Wow!!!! Jen I hope you are bringing some of those rainbow beads with ya next month!! I made it back into the class ! Wahoo!!! :clap:
Emily that one gorgeous pendant!!!!!!
Shirley I'll take that one if you don't want it!! :evil: I think it's gorgous!!!!!

Emily NZ
04-18-2004, 07:04 AM
Shirley that snowy mountain scene is just wonderful.
I lost my pendant! :eek: I must have put it somewhere safe (I am moving house!) and now I can't find it to send! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I just made another - slightly different colours, it is cooling in the kiln now, (hope it is as nice) I have to send it off tomorrow so it will arrive in time.
Emily

JavaGirlBT
04-20-2004, 03:37 PM
Here's my Forest Realm bead.

ctseibels
04-20-2004, 04:03 PM
Ellen-
How adorable~! That is so cute, so creative, and so good!
And I love the quotation in your signature....how magical!
Carter

McDuck
04-21-2004, 10:20 AM
Jen, Emily, Shirley and Ellen, such beautiful beads! Good Luck with the events!!-mary

sandree
04-21-2004, 12:33 PM
Jennifer...that rainbow bead is fabulous! I didn't get it together for the soft glass show but I did get accepted into the boro show. I sent a bracelet but forgot to take a photo of it. I can't make it to the gathering but at least a few of my beads will be there...I hope some of you who are going will pay them a visit at the boro show.

Sandy

fosterfire
04-22-2004, 02:39 PM
For the Forest Realm all member show:

CindyLouhoo
04-26-2004, 06:00 PM
Well, Jen, here's what I sent... and I'm having second thoughts about all of them! The second rainbow pic is lousy; the actual bead is clear, with dichro and the six basic colors.
Cindy

Forest realm
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Apr-2004/10466-forest_realm.jpg
Double rainbow
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Apr-2004/10466-rainbow_1.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Apr-2004/10466-rainbow_2.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Apr-2004/10466-rainbow3.jpg

andreajane
05-01-2004, 03:32 AM
::thud::

Oh, Cindy, those are truly amazing. Truly. There is some lovely, lovely work here and I hope it will all be for sale in Portland!

Here's my entry for the soft glass finished jewelry show: :)

Andrea