PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

ValorieCox
03-19-2004, 03:12 PM
oh boy thank you Scott and staff for this new forum! Let's start posting some photos!

Val

Beads-Me!
03-19-2004, 03:43 PM
:clap: How totally wonderful! Thanks to Scott and everyone who made this possible! I can't wait to see this evolve. I;ll be back later with some pictures Val.......

isle-of-cats
03-19-2004, 03:48 PM
:clap: YAY!!! More eye candy!!! :clap:

I have to go and take some pictures ASAP!!!

Thank you Scott & Company!!!! :D :D :D

mistymade
03-19-2004, 04:17 PM
Woohoo!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks Scott!

McDuck
03-19-2004, 04:27 PM
Thank You Scott and everyone! -Mary

macbeth7
03-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Thanks Scott & company! :clap:

sigh...just what I need...another online addiction... How am I supposed to get any actual work done?! :rolleyes: :p

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-19-2004, 05:05 PM
Work?! Who said anything about work?? Work is for the wicked...

/giggles and ducks

Yay, thank you Scott!!!

/does a happy dance

~Danielle

backroombeads
03-19-2004, 05:06 PM
Can't wait to see pictures!! Thanks for making this available to us. Pat

macbeth7
03-19-2004, 05:10 PM
Work?! Who said anything about work?? Work is for the wicked...

...but my "work" is making jewelry...

:D

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-19-2004, 05:11 PM
Exactly! See? Evilness at work. /grin

/cough

'Course, I'm guilty of the same... :evil:

We can all be wicked together!

~D.

macbeth7
03-19-2004, 05:14 PM
Exactly! See? Evilness at work. /grin

/cough

'Course, I'm guilty of the same... :evil:

We can all be wicked together!

~D.

So I can tell Brian it's all your fault... :evil:

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-19-2004, 05:23 PM
/halo :angel:

I know not what you speak of....

/hides behind her towering stack of bead boxes

~Danielle

Nolly
03-19-2004, 05:45 PM
Ah, friends! This is great ... who will get their wearable art photo'd and posted first?

Maybe me!

Nolly

PattyK
03-19-2004, 05:50 PM
Three cheers for Scott!! :clap: :clap:

macbeth7
03-19-2004, 07:23 PM
/halo :angel:

I know not what you speak of....

/hides behind her towering stack of bead boxes

~Danielle

Over here it's more like a teetering stack of bead boxes...& trays...& containers of all sorts...
:eek: :o

Don't worry...he's really a sweetie! Even picked me up some silver I needed on his way home from work...& now he's off picking up dinner! :D :cat:

bjcohan
03-19-2004, 07:47 PM
Yippeeee!!!!

I've been away from WC! for a bit (I hate it when life gets in the way of art) and just stopped in to say hi. And lo and behold -- a wearable art forum, a done deal!!!

Two huge THANK-YOUs are in order.

One for you, Scott. <smooch>

And a big one for you, Danielle, for planting the seed and for getting out the pleated skirt and pom-poms to make it happen. <smooch>

You guys ROCK!

When I get home I'll post some goodies.....

Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!!!

Barb:cat:

Barrie
03-19-2004, 08:42 PM
Yippee!!! This is going to be great!!! Our very own home!!! Now to try and find enough time to go through both the glass forum and the wearable art forum!!! LOL!
Thanks Scott and Danielle!! And anyone else who had a hand in the making!! This is going to be great fun!!!

(guess it wouldn't hurt to post a picture! Bwaahaaahaa!!!!!)

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-19-2004, 09:09 PM
/envy

Must be nice! I have a sailor for a hubby that I haven't seen in two weeks now. I feel like I'm on this endless cycle of wake up, make a meal, pick up toys...make a meal, pick up toys, put down for a nap, wake up, pick up toys, make another meal, prevent late night melt downs, pick up yet MORE TOYS, feed a fruit popsicle for swollen teething gums, put down for bed, and finally...pick up toys. Don't forget to add in three meals worth of dishes and 2 sets of clothes per day plus mine. /groan

WET CANVAS! TAKE ME AWAY!

/sigh This single parenting stuff is for the birds! LOL.

Anyhoo...... :D

~Danielle

Nolly
03-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Having recently been returned to homemaking .... returned, heck, I never did it before! I worked when my own kids were little, but now I'm at home with my grandson while my daughter gets her education ...

Anyhow, what I wanted to say was, the thing about family maintenance isn't that it's hard, it's that it never ends! At work, I showed the houses, wrote the contract, settled the property. Over. Done.

What was that Joan Rivers quote ... you clean, make the beds, dust the furniture and six months later, you have to do it all over again.

So, Danielle, my point is ... pick up the toys, girl! I'll get the cups, bottles, and dirty clothes.

Nolly

DonnaBee
03-19-2004, 11:12 PM
Thank you Scott!!! And everyone!!! :clap:

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-19-2004, 11:32 PM
Thank you Scott!!! And everyone!!! :clap:

Shoosh woman, you're just as much an instigator as me.

/dives for cover.

LOL!

~Danielle

DonnaBee
03-19-2004, 11:43 PM
Danielle, take a bow...

I am absolutely certain, without a single doubt in my mind, that this forum would not be here without your specific efforts and the energy you put out there to get it to happen!

And you are a great mom of a little one, too! (I know this grind you all speak of which you are on. My time is just about over of those days, my boys are going on 12 and 6, and yes, I am DONE... but, I did just do it... at home... almost entirely on my own, and... I know something, what you are doing is heroic.)

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-20-2004, 12:01 AM
Awwwwww MAN! Now I'm gonna cry!

/runs off for Kleenex

I'm such a sap!

Hugs Donna!

~D.

Emjay
03-20-2004, 12:07 AM
Thank you, thank you , thank you to Scott, Danielle and Donna. I'm with Barrie on splitting my time between the forums.......hmmm.......how will I work that?? I'm sure I'll find a way!!

DonnaBee
03-20-2004, 12:27 AM
I'm with Barrie on splitting my time between the forums.......hmmm.......how will I work that?? I'm sure I'll find a way!!

I am doing it so far by having a few WC bookmarks, and just sort of flying around...

I 'spose I should make some jewelry soon! I need anklets.... I will get right on that a.s.a.p.!
I need to post in this new forum!

Danielle, blow your nose and then back to work.... we want more bangles! :D

ValorieCox
03-20-2004, 12:30 AM
I'm with Barrie on splitting my time between the forums.......hmmm.......how will I work that?? I'm sure I'll find a way!!
I know, I will find the time somehow! This will be a great forum, it has a great focus, and hit the ground running! Today during the WC shuffle I was officially signed over to 2 additional WC! subforums to co-moderate (that makes 7!), at least I handed off Art History--that one was dry! Somehow I'll find the time to pop in here too every so often, since I love to see the finished pieces!

Valorie

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-20-2004, 12:32 AM
Nyeah, I have another all done, but I'm waiting to post it in the morning.

:p Although, technically speaking, it is morning, but hell, I haven't been to bed yet. So therefore, in my twisted version of time and space, it's still nighttime.

/grin

/teases everyone with visions of a new bangle.

/skips away giggling

~Danielle