PDA

View Full Version : What did you do with your MONKEY??

jujeebeads
03-19-2004, 12:58 AM
I put this together last weekend and wore it Saturday night-got lots of compliments! I am calling it "Ode to the Rain Forest" necklace. It was fun to make and fun to wear!

Show me what you did with your monkeys!!

Judy :cat:

ValorieCox
03-19-2004, 01:27 AM
Well I imagine you did get some nice compliments Judy, it's fantastic! I love the bird in there too. :)

Val

Toni Lutman
03-19-2004, 01:43 AM
You did a great job!!! I really like the toucan also.

Toni

Helen Simon
03-19-2004, 10:40 AM
Wow, Judy! Yours were our favorites, and I can't wait to show my dh what you did...hey I think I'll email a link to show him! Great going, gal! Love, Helen, the surrogate, who's selling hers on eBay...like so many others... :crying:

jujeebeads
03-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Thanks all! I usually don't make necklaces that big and busy, but it works and it's fun to wear!
Helen~I like your Garden monkey!!!

DebbieSue
03-19-2004, 11:51 AM
Really nice idea, pulling together several sculptured beads... :clap:

I made my monkey into a keychain and gave it to my sister-in-law while she was in the hospital. Monkeys are used in amulets of protection. I didn't get a pic of the keychain. We were in a hurry to get to the hospital that night.

Debbie

Zooziis
03-19-2004, 03:18 PM
Great necklace. I still have mine the chain from my original post. I have made several more since then, commissioned by a local bead store. I made one on a heart too. I love her tutu :)

RobynT
03-19-2004, 10:17 PM
That necklace is wonderful!!! You did a wonderful job!!!

And I love the monkey in the tutu!!! Too funny!!!

jujeebeads
03-20-2004, 12:03 AM
Debbie~ your monkey was soooo cute! I love how you made its body. I'll bet he looks very handsome hanging form the key chain! And that was a nice get well gift for you SIL! :angel:
Amy~way cute! I really liked how you did your monkey holding onto the bead. and now with a tutu! tu cute! :)

anyone more??