PDA

View Full Version : Some Tiny Beads

Kimberly Affleck
03-18-2004, 09:07 PM
This is a set I made last night. By the time I got around to taking photos, the light had pretty much gone. These beads are really small (for me!). The largest is about the size of a garbanzo bean. They were a lot of fun! Had some trouble with the photos, so the 1st photo is 1/2 of the set, the 2nd photo is the other half of the set.

AlisaGoldens
03-18-2004, 09:10 PM
Kimberly,

Awesome beads - as usual!

Alisa

Foofaraw
03-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Great beads, ummm but what's a garbanzo bean?

AlisaGoldens
03-18-2004, 09:22 PM
I think it's the same as a chic pea which is, I think, what hummus is made from.

AlisaGoldens
03-18-2004, 09:23 PM
...which now when I think about it is really small - just like the beads :)

isle-of-cats
03-18-2004, 09:37 PM
HAHAHAAAA.... funny... I am laughing about the bean bits... :D

Kimberly, those are such great beads! I really love the color combos!! :D

Virginia L.
03-18-2004, 09:56 PM
They look a whole lot better in person...I got to hold them, they are incredible...Kimberly is even MORE incredible.....incredible and SNEAKKY!!! AND, she made me cry!!!! AND, now I have a glass storage problem....(see RAOGK) Boy, I had so much fun today...my heart nearly popped....You All have a GREAT night, I sure will be, trying to figure out what to do with ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL GLASS!!!! Thank you and God Bless you and yours Kimberly!!! - Virginia :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kimberly Affleck
03-18-2004, 10:06 PM
Virginia,
I wish I could take credit for all of the glass, but you have friends on WC! you have never met! I am sworn to secrecy, but you are well loved.

It was great to meet you today and get a chance to see your wonderful beads! They are amazing and absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for the beautiful star! I will treasure it. I know every time I look at it, I will think of how surprised you were and will be reminded of the kindness of others. Sometimes tears are a very good thing! This is an amazing community. :D

Virginia L.
03-18-2004, 10:14 PM
Well, now you have me crying again..it is hard to type with tears in my eyes...Well, thank the secret gang for me!!!!! I am looking forward to being a part of this gang for someone in the future...it is too bad they could not see my face when this happened today, or feel how I feel inside tonight. How wonderful to have people out there looking out for me!!!..God Bless each and everyone of them and yourself...and send my love and gratitude to the whole bunch!!! Thanks again - and God Bless!!! Virginia L.

BeadGlam
03-20-2004, 09:02 AM
Kimberly, I love the color combination!!! Fabulous beads!!!! Heather

MistyCherie
03-20-2004, 01:50 PM
Kimberly, those beads are awesome! As soon as I saw them I was reminded of the miniature native american pottery. My DHTB's godmother and her husband collect the miniature native american pottery. I got to see their collection a couple times and the dots and the colors.....beautiful! I bet those would be stunning in a finished piece with a nice turquoise focal (same SW theme).

=)

-M

wildfirelauri
03-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Maaavelous. Wonderful dot control. You done good.

PyroAaron
03-22-2004, 09:23 PM
Maaavelous. Wonderful dot control. You done good.

WHAT SHE SAID!!!! That dot control is just awesome! Great Job! :D

Chameleon Jewels
03-24-2004, 03:42 PM
Hi,
I just saw a video on the Inca civilization and the colors are very similar. Stunning contrast and control. Really beautiful and thanks for showing us-Sky

KetchikanSculptor
03-27-2004, 02:25 AM
Great beads!!! Love the colors... so different... I love different!!