PDA

View Full Version : Bedazzled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamana
03-18-2004, 09:38 AM
Hey Dahhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! :cool: I hear it's ya birthday!!!! (In Australia time, that is) :cool:

Yay!!!! :clap: :clap:

I hope you have a beautiful one, my friend!!! Lots of love and wishes and kisses and dreams always your way!!!! Thank you for being a wonderful friend and light to me!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwah!!!

:D

And for YOU!!! A bee's eye view of an American Spring!!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Mar-2004/18021-YellowRanuculus.jpg

Yellow Ranuculus

brushstroked
03-18-2004, 10:16 AM
Happy Birthday, Dahzl!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
I hope your day is everything you want it to be
and all that you deserve.
Wishing you much love,
Laura
:D

surreal
03-18-2004, 11:50 AM
Happy Birthday, Daaaahzl Darling!!!
:D :D :D
Have a great day and marvellous year!!!

Your positive vibes are always a joy!

paintergirl
03-18-2004, 12:05 PM
A very Happy Birthday Dahlz...hoping you have a great day and an fulfilling and prosperous year!:D

marc
03-18-2004, 01:25 PM
Happy birthday Dahzzlers! :D

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Mar-2004/21810-birthdayman.gif

Rosic
03-18-2004, 06:48 PM
:music: Happy Birthday to one of my favorite SWEETIEs. :music:
Daz... may all your wishes come true today and everyday! :)
Miss ya! :crying:
Bern

PS... Thanks Tam ;)

muchfoolishness
03-18-2004, 07:07 PM
hippy bathday :D

arourapope
03-18-2004, 08:21 PM
Yepyepyep!!!!

Tamana
03-19-2004, 08:56 AM
Dahlink? Psst.....

TeAnne
03-19-2004, 08:59 AM
Happy Birthday, Daaaahzl Darling!!!
Have a great day and marvellous year!!!

Ditto from here too :D

Dahzl
03-19-2004, 09:33 AM
:clap: :D :D :music: :music: :clap:
Tam Tam, Laura, Nina,Paintergirl,Marc,Bern[I miss Ya too!],Michael,Aurora and TeAnne ----- :D
Oh You Loverly Loverly Dahlinks All of you THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the Beautiful Birthday Greetings - :D :D
I raise my glass of Colombard Chardonnay to you All :music:

and Tam Tam my Dahlink Dearest Friend [ who woke me up at 3am this morning singing Happy Birthday :D :D ] [ What a Flippin Fantastic and Wonderful Suprise ! :D ] I have been walking around with a HUMUNGOUS GINORMOUS SMILE all day today - and what a stunningly Beautiful Yellow :D Ranunculus Thank you Thank you Thank you Dahlink!

Lots Of Love To You All

Dahzl :D

Tamana
03-19-2004, 09:40 AM
DAHHHHHLINK!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You made it!! Yay!!! :clap: :clap:

Hahahahah I was MORE suprised than you that it was 3:00 am!!!! :D got my times screwed up!!!! OMG!!! It was WONDERFUL hearing your voice!!! :D I hope my southern accent didn't drive you crazy!!! har!!!

HOW was your birthday?! :D

Oh Laura sends her love dahlink!! She couldn't be here this morning because she headed out for Daytona Beach (the s l u t)!!!

Dahzl
03-19-2004, 09:55 AM
I am just in the middle of p.m.ing you Dahlinks :D :D [ will finish that in a tick]

I have been having a Wonderful Day ! - and feel thoroughly spoilt :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: - and talking with you this morning was So Fantastic ! [ even at 3 a.m. :D :D ] [ was quite Flabbergasted :D so hope I was making sense ] What a Lovely Suprise !

A big MMMMMWWWWWWhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa ! To You

VieSaintSo
03-19-2004, 12:37 PM
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE DE NAISSANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! to you! :music: :music:
we don't see enough of you anymore! :crying: please come back!
Cheers Dazl!! :D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ZOTMA
03-19-2004, 05:56 PM
hope the gianormous smile holds till the next one
happy b-day :)

Dahzl
03-20-2004, 06:19 AM
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE DE NAISSANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! to you! :music: :music:
we don't see enough of you anymore! :crying: please come back!
Cheers Dazl!! :D

:D :D Merci beaucoup cheri Sylvie ! :D

I am trying my best to come here more often - but time is very topsy turvy and tight so sometimes I can only manage a flying visit and a very quick looksee :crying: I promise I will try harder to become a little more organised [ my new year's resolution ] :D

Thank you so much again Sylvie for your lovely thoughts.

Love Dahzl :D

Dahzl
03-20-2004, 06:27 AM
hope the gianormous smile holds till the next one
happy b-day :)

Oh Zot Thank you too ! :D :D and Yep - holding onto that ginormous smile is my second new year's resolution :D :D

Love Dahzl

Tamana
03-20-2004, 12:35 PM
:( I sowwee....

I wanted to be up dis mornin' but I overswept...sleep well, precious friend. :)

Dahzl
03-20-2004, 11:28 PM
:( I sowwee....

I wanted to be up dis mornin' but I overswept...sleep well, precious friend. :)

Tam Tam Dahhhhhlllinnnk no need to be 'sowwee........' you must have been very tired - so hope the extra sleep did you good. :D :D

Oooo I am soo excited - can hardly wait to pay off the camera - then I can finally take some piccies Yay ! :clap: :clap: I just hope I made the right choice in the Minolta Dynax 3 - I figured an SLR was the right way to go to try and get some decent slides [ most of the places and art memberships here want slides of the artist's work]
......and then a little further down the track I will layby a digi cam. I guess I should get into some sort of photography class too - 'spose it wouldn't hurt.

Anyway Dahlink - hope you are feeling on top of the world again :D :music:

Love Dahzl xxx

Tamana
03-20-2004, 11:35 PM
Dahhhhlink!! Yay!!!! I was just cruising through lurking before hitting the bed. OMG I have the most wonderfullest news!!!!! I finished the first of my new series tonight...and and and IT'S CANVAS!!! OH YAY!!!! I worked on it all day and evening and now she's resting quietly. It couldn't have been a better spring day.

Cameras....ugh. I'm down to a Nikon NiceTouch 2, that's it. All else gone. I am going to test shot some photos tomorrow of my new piece and shoot some other things around here then get them developed to show me what I need to adjust blahblah. I am going to put a good one on layaway too next month, soon as flippin power bills lower!!!!

MMMMMMMMMWAH!!!!

Dahzl
03-20-2004, 11:56 PM
Dahhhhlink!! Yay!!!! I was just cruising through lurking before hitting the bed. OMG I have the most wonderfullest news!!!!! I finished the first of my new series tonight...and and and IT'S CANVAS!!! OH YAY!!!! I worked on it all day and evening and now she's resting quietly. It couldn't have been a better spring day.

Cameras....ugh. I'm down to a Nikon NiceTouch 2, that's it. All else gone. I am going to test shot some photos tomorrow of my new piece and shoot some other things around here then get them developed to show me what I need to adjust blahblah. I am going to put a good one on layaway too next month, soon as flippin power bills lower!!!!

MMMMMMMMMWAH!!!!

Hoi There little night owl :D :D you're still awake ! :clap: how lovely to catch you Dahlink and Fantastic ! Yay !! :clap: :clap: Well Done !
A CANVAS !!! I can hardly wait to see it !!! Are you feeling more comfortable and accustomed with the different surface now ???

Yes and " Flippin power bills " !!! Don't talk to me 'bout those - I have one due in soon :confused: and it's going to be a huuuuuuuuuuuuge one !!! Has been so Hot here that we have had to keep the fans going constantly just to survive --
it's supposed to be Autumn now not Flippin Summer !!! :confused:

Anyhooooooo Dahlink Sleeeeeeeeeeep........... well and softly .............
Sweet Dreams...........will look out for your new Canvas ' masterpiece ...... :clap: :clap:

Love Dahzl MMMMMMmmmmmmmwwhaaaaaaaa !

Pilan
03-21-2004, 12:51 AM
Oh My! I missed your birthday Dahz. Please allow me to extent belated Birthday wishes :D :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

Hope your day was dazzzzzzzzzzzzzling!!! :clap: :clap: :D :p