Briatha
03-18-2004, 02:59 AM
Oh goodie I get to start another one :D
Amethyst Fairy Baubles
Phase is Raspberry, Teal and Light Medium Sapphire Blue over White

Virginia L.
03-18-2004, 03:05 AM
Hello everyone,

Ok, it is Thursday, finally, I stayed awake and everything!!!! I made another fishy, fishies and stars.....hmmmmmmmmm...I think I might be getting into a rut....I also made a MUTANT fishy...it was gonna be a bubble head goldfish, but the bead release broke....darn ol' bead release...He is pretty cute anyway, just a little mutant...could you hold that against a cute little guy....Then another star and tiny dot bead and a HUGE dot bead...still trying to come up with just the right bead to enter into Corina's bead challenge. I hope all of you have a GREAT day - I will, I not only get to go out to Frantz...I get to meet Kimberly - YEH!!!! - God Bless - Virginia L.
Attached Images

Jacinthe
03-18-2004, 03:15 AM
Briatha - absolutely delicious! Both sets are gorgeous! Now if only I could afford them ;-)

Virginia - what pretty flutters on your fishies and your stars are fab as always

I got time last night to torch. I was in a sculptural mood can you tell?
First just a small set of ivory and turquoise:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Mar-2004/20424-18mar1.jpg
Then a goddess and a penguin:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Mar-2004/20424-18mar2.jpg
And finally some sealife stuff:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Mar-2004/20424-18mar3.jpg

Hope to see more beauties later in the day!

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

StefaniBeads
03-18-2004, 05:01 AM
Briatha - I love the "pools" of color transparent in the set on the left..... oh, I love ALL of your lentils! :D

VirginiaL - I love your star beads, and what you are doing with sculpture! I haven't dared to try it myself, I'll probably pull the whole thing off the mandrel! I have a tendency to let tools get too hot and stuck on what ever I'm working on. :(

Sarah - Always seeing beautiful things from you, and the sea life, so cute, love your choice in color!!

Here's some of what will go on ebay tonight, I hope! My daughter is the hand model, and sometimes she thinks I'm a pain asking her to do this. :rolleyes: :D

Sorry so big, haven't reduced the files yet. Need to take a whole lot more ebay pics tomorrow, ugh! This is too much like work! :p ;) I AM kidding, lol! :D

NYCindy
03-18-2004, 06:13 AM
Good morning!

Briatha - love your lentils! Lovely colors!

VirginaL - Nice star beads - good dot control!

Stefani - lovely blue color in your beads - your daughter is a great hand model! :-)

Sarah - how's your ankle? On the mend? Your beads are always beautiful - I particularly like the penguin and starfish today! :-)

Briatha has given me lentil fever - here's one made to show off the amber rose color. Ivory base, some intense black (got a little webbing there) and encased in the amber rose.

Have a good day All! :-)

Cindy

mardi
03-18-2004, 07:12 AM
Mmmmm- yummy beads this morning.

Love those lentils Briatha and the super cute little starfish!

I ordered some of the amber rose (I am always a little behind the times) and am anxiously awaiting it- it looks like a wonderful color from Cindy's pic.

Pretty blue abstracts Lisa!

Here's more purple and ivory....I was on a roll...plus a focal size version ofmy new beads...

Mardi

Foofaraw
03-18-2004, 07:26 AM
OMG Briatha, I have the exact set of beads soaking in my kiln, I called them "mining for rubies". Are you going to be putting them on ebay? If so, let me know, I'll hold off on listing for a while, well might not list them at all I like them so much!!!! :D

Everyone else, doing great, and Jacinthe love your Goddesses!

Foofaraw
03-18-2004, 07:44 AM
Duh, would help if I posted mine. This is a pale set, but really stands out against the skin.

CD Lampwork
03-18-2004, 08:07 AM
Nice Lentils...pretty goddess and cute fish! Very nice beads you guys. Here is my offering an Alien set & a hitchhiking pair of Rosewll Aliens, made with murrini. They can be found on the bay later today.

Have a good one,
Greg

glassmama
03-18-2004, 09:14 AM
Great aliens! I just love the pair of hitchhikers!

Here's a peacock ghost using one of the new Bullseye colors, Violet Stricker.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Mar-2004/22329-VPeaGhst4sm.JPG

Aline
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=realglassmama&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

fay
03-18-2004, 09:27 AM
Here is a hot pink set. Have a terrific glass melting day!!

GinaJ
03-18-2004, 09:45 AM
Beautiful Beads today!! Here's my contribution:

Jennifer Geldard
03-18-2004, 10:34 AM
Another amazing day here in glassland...
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I've been working on my bead for the all member show at the gathering..
and doing stuff with a rainbow theme... not the final one, but the direction I think I'll be going in.

Lisa Jordan
03-18-2004, 11:01 AM
Great S&T everyone! Aline, love the beads. Geez...I hate to follow Jen G, beautiful bead by the way!! I'm still working on the CBS, getting a better feel...

snootyvixen
03-18-2004, 11:24 AM
Oh man! Talk about "grab your drool cloths!' Greg - how did you get those aliens to get in the car? LOL!!! Glassmamma - perfect! Jen - as always, my favorite!

.... and now we can't see the pics any more while replying, I can't remember what all the pics looked like, but believe me, my draw dropped another inch with every post!

I'm TRYING to get the girls ready for playgroup. As my mother used to say, they're "slower than a wet week", so I'm sneaking some time to post - this is my amber rose single chambered heart - the "hollowness" got away from me so I decided to turn it into a heart! I'm really liking amber rose! I didn't have much success deleting the background so the pic is a little funky.

Then, my other new fave, the Vetrofond/odd/funky/bumpy olive. I posted this hollow in yesterday's S&T but it's one of those "so nice, you gotta see it twice" beads - well ... to me, anyway!

Vikki
blown away by todays S&T!

Renee Weaver
03-18-2004, 12:00 PM
Todays show and tell is great! I look here every day! Here are some frogs....

GinaJ
03-18-2004, 12:26 PM
Those are great frogs! They kind of look like they are smiling!

koregon
03-18-2004, 12:35 PM
Faith...I always love your organic shiny's....they are always so yum...
Sarah...love love the starfish and always I think your godesses are so uniquely you.
Greg....your imagination is a wonderful thing...I love to see what you come up with! now have you seen some of these alien's yet?? in all your travels?? :D
Aline......WOW! oh my yummmmmmmmm.
Jen as always your colors and execution of glass just press my buttons...I love your work.

everyone! thanks so much for making my morning with the eye candy

Sorry to bore ya guys with more lentils..but its what is really selling well, and well, that helps pay for this 25th wedding aniversary vacation/cruise we are taking...so for now its all I have to offer...

Since I can't get our upcoming vacation out of my mind, seems like I am thinking tropical warm sunshine all the time....Dan and I even made the same colors yesterday...took em all out of the kiln and thought..hmmmmmmm yup...definatly time for that vacation...can't wait to get on that darn ship!

here are lemon ice...and tropical thirst
I am putting side views for now...because Dale was very confused about lentil shapes only seeing most pictures from the top looking down...so this might help many who don't quite understand the shape.

Have a great day everyone!
its raining here

ritabead
03-18-2004, 01:13 PM
Loverly beads everyone. I especially like the antennae on the Roswell Aliens :p I have been plugging away at the torch. I only have time to post a few, then I have to get back to bead stuff. Rita

silverstone6
03-18-2004, 01:42 PM
Wonderful beads so far today, everyone. All are great, but Aline, just wanted to say... WOW! That is one amazing piece of glass. A marble? Anyhow, here is my contribution for the day. Everything is that yucky brown colour up here in Calgary now that the snow has melted, will be awhile before we see any green, so I am compensating!

Susan W.

skreemin' chicken!
03-18-2004, 01:44 PM
:clap: I *love* show and tell!!!! It's my favorite thing to look forward to in the morning! =)

Here a few from my kiln yesterday...a Moonscape and I am *totally* diggin' on my sea goddess'!

Have a great day everybody!! It's almost Frrriiiiddaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

Shirley C.
03-18-2004, 01:50 PM
i haven't been on the torch all week, but i just wanted to stop by and say WOWZERS! wonderful wonderful eye candy today!!! :clap:

ritabead
03-18-2004, 02:04 PM
Alesha,
Those really are great goddesses!!! I like how original they are. Go with that flow definitely. They aren't predictable or stereotyped. Very nice.

Also, I too am digging that marble. Rita

saucy
03-18-2004, 02:10 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Mar-2004/22329-VPeaGhst4sm.JPG

Aline
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=realglassmama&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
Aline,

What a beautiful piece. I'll be yours forever if I could just hold that little guy in my hands. Gushing with wonder....Starlia

double S
03-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Briatha love the fairy baubles
Virgina great fish
Jacinthe Goddess is wonderful
Lisa how'd you get that great turqouise look?
Cindy fab lentil
Mardie incredible focal
Jenn love your colors
greg your cars always astound me
aline what a beautiful "ghost"
fay Great flower
Gina wonderful colors
Jennifer What a focal!!
Lisa J green lentils my favorite food!
Vikkit love that heart
Renee cute frogs
Ritabead Jaw on the floor for your focals
Susan Love that green set, my colors
Alsesha incredible organic moons
Whew...
ok now here are my contributions more of the ivory, oseclot, and aqua, my first fish scales :D and some in the same colors as the fish scales sorry the pics are sideways that's the only way the dang blasted uploader would take them :mad:
Lisa S

JHDesigns
03-18-2004, 04:51 PM
What a great show & tell. So much I loved on todays thread.
Greg, that necklace is so unique! Way to go!!
Aline, love the marble! Wowzers!
Jen, your beads are always incredible!
Alesha, those rock!
Love the organics, flowers, lentils, etc!
Here's some same old, same old for me. Starting on Bead & Button inventory....UGH!
Jami

Backyard Beads
03-18-2004, 05:03 PM
Great stuff guys!

Jami---I purchased a copper set like the first ones from you in Tucson. I love them. I still haven't made them into a bracelet. I just pet them from time to time. :p

I just listed these on Just Beads. My first listing there. Wish me luck.

koregon
03-18-2004, 05:15 PM
Great stuff guys!

Jami---I purchased a copper set like the first ones from you in Tucson. I love them. I still haven't made them into a bracelet. I just pet them from time to time. :p

I just listed these on Just Beads. My first listing there. Wish me luck.

I bought a set from Jami in Tucson to....copper set...I have always loved them and I bought them because they are so uniquely Jami/her signature style I thought.....those blue are really nice to.....aaaaaaaaaah can one ever have enough beads???

JHDesigns
03-18-2004, 05:25 PM
Wow, thanks Manon! Petting is good, it makes them feel loved! :D :D

Hiya Kaye! It was great to meet you in Tucson.
We can never have enough beads! :evil:

nicker
03-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Sorry guys too many names to comment on each one but man are they all nice! I must get at this earlier. A organic focal for me. I may put it on ebay?!

nilaya
03-18-2004, 07:00 PM
Goodness me..what a great Show and tell! All so drool worthy! :clap:

Heres mine..Melon Sorbet ..I used the one and only rod ive ever owned of carnelian..me thinks me will need to buy more! :p

Lorretta :)

Juliesprin
03-18-2004, 08:17 PM
Buy more Carnelian Loretta! Those are beautiful!