PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event Sat. March 20, 2004

MKathleen
03-17-2004, 11:00 PM
Notice: The Weekend Drawing Event has been given it own forum 'The All Media Art Events Forum'.
Thank you Scott! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:) Hi All: This coming Saturday is the first day of 'Spring' and our first WDE in our new forum Yea... :clap:
'Sundiver' would like for you to join her for a weekend get away Saturday March 20, 2004. Just follow this link to The All Media Art Event Forum where your invitation is waiting for you. This is just the invitation the images are always uploaded on Saturday in The WC Gallery at the appointed time on the invitation.
New All Media Art Event Forum address http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133
Hope to see you all there... :)
Kathy

candice
03-18-2004, 04:50 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to all of this - in fact, I just mistakenly replied to Sundiver, rather than doing it this way - oh well.

I want to join in this Saturday's event, but don't know how. It looks as though I'll follow a link to some photos, select one and....create a piece based on it? Inspired by it??? Then what? Scan it in and post it....where???

I'm excited about this - if I can figure it out, that is!!! :p
Thanks
Candice

MKathleen
03-18-2004, 06:51 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to all of this - in fact, I just mistakenly replied to Sundiver, rather than doing it this way - oh well.

I want to join in this Saturday's event, but don't know how. It looks as though I'll follow a link to some photos, select one and....create a piece based on it? Inspired by it??? Then what? Scan it in and post it....where???

I'm excited about this - if I can figure it out, that is!!! :p
Thanks
Candice
Welcome to The Wet Canvas Family :clap:
Hi Candice, this link takes you to sundivers invitation where you can see the actual start time along with information regarding the Weekend Drawing event. It's just fine to leave a message in her thread where you saw the invitation. We all do! :) Just come back to the Gallery on Saturday at the appointed time--the images will be uploaded into their own thread just look for a title something like 'WDE Images Are Here'! Just click on the title and a page will open with the images just choose one , work in you medium of choice for 2 hours, upload your image in your own thread (not the invitation or image thread) others will start to comment on your work as you can comment on the work of others. You can then continue to complete you work and repost in your thread updates thoughout the week. So really the only rule is the 2 hour working time. You don't have to sign-up or anything like that just come to the WC Gallery and join in on the fun. :) http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/sho...841#post2135841 This is the invitation thread link. If you just want to go to The WC Gallery without clicking this link then scroll down near the bottom of this page, You'll see 'Forum Jump' click on the drop down menu and scroll down to where you see 'The WC Gallery' click on that and it will take you to the main page of The WC Gallery. If you want an idea of how other WDE's work then just click on the last one we had folks are still posting comments.
Hope this helps.
Kathy

MKathleen
03-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Hi All--- :clap: Our New All Media Art Events Forum is now operating---PLEASE follow this link to the New Forum. :clap:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133
ALL WDE'S WILL NOW BE FOUND IN THIS FORUM
:angel: DO NOT POST WDE'S IN THE WC GALLERY!
:clap: THANK YOU SCOTT FOR OUR NEW ALL MEDIA ART EVENTS FORUM YOUR THE BEST! :clap:
Kathy