PDA

View Full Version : My first "set" - in two parts :)

yeepers
03-17-2004, 10:35 PM
Hey all!

I just finished my first "set" - that is....more than one bead in the same color combination :D

Mostly donut shaped beads with some decorative variations. There's one that's a disk with raised dots and another that is a flattened square with raised dots.

I really like the transparent red especially with the coral as the accent/complimentary color!

Critiques please....and what do you think of the pictures of the beads?

Cheers!

Juliesprin
03-17-2004, 10:48 PM
Wow Yeepers....those are some nice looking beads!

RobynT
03-17-2004, 10:55 PM
Very nice beads...I like the color combo you've got going on.

Patricia'sglass
03-17-2004, 11:15 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooo.......nice.

BurningScentsations
03-17-2004, 11:18 PM
Your first set is a success! Great job!

Lloyd
BurningScentsations

Zooziis
03-18-2004, 12:05 AM
Great job, and I love your color combination. I'd photo mine from tonight's kiln for the giggle factor, but the camera is in the snowy car, so I'll tell you that the color combination that "did it for me" today was Red, Coral and Dark Pink. I'm amused and agree with your great choice. You did a fabulous job, and those are very fun!

nicker
03-18-2004, 01:14 AM
Way to go! I find I still have to make "extra" beads to get a set. Some are still not quite right. So out of 20 or so I get maybe 12-15 that are ok with me. I love the colors too :clap:

StefaniBeads
03-18-2004, 01:49 AM
Nice beads, and I love the color combination, they really compliment each other! Great photos too, what camera do you have?

yeepers
03-18-2004, 06:34 AM
Hi all!

Thanks for the lovely comments :) This is all very exciting! Every time I sit down at the torch I discover something new :clap:

StefaniBeads: I have a Kodak DC3400. It's ancient :) Does 2 megapixels. Has a macro function but I bought an attachment that screws into the bottom where the tripod mount would normally go. The attachment has 2 lenses - one 7x and one 10x and you can combine the 2 if you want REALLY close ups but for the pics above I used just the 10x in conjunction with the macro function. :)

Hope to see all your beads too!

Cheers.

Patch
03-18-2004, 08:36 AM
I love this color combination and I went to your site to visit your progression page...Super! :clap: :clap: You are doing very good very fast. Congratulations. I hope I will be that good too
Patch

DebbieSue
03-18-2004, 10:28 AM
Beautiful beads and looks like very good photos too! :clap:

Debbie