PDA

View Full Version : I said I'd show so here they are:

Kris(too)
03-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Monday I had my very first day on my new minor. :D It wasn't so scary after all. I loved it. Here are some of the beads I made: mostly for an order I was a little worried about, so not a lot of spring colors... none? Maybe next week.

Virginia L.
03-17-2004, 09:34 PM
Verrrrrrrrrrrry nice - congrats on getting the minor going - have a GREAT night - God Bless - Virginia L.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

mizzbuck
03-17-2004, 10:09 PM
Looking Great! I just got my Minor set up tonight and only was able to make a couple of "test" beads, but WOW, love it! I only hope I do as well as you....

MB

RobynT
03-17-2004, 10:56 PM
I have loved my minor since the first time I lit that baby up!!!

And looks like you've gotten the hang of it right off the bat!! Those are some beautiful beads...

BurningScentsations
03-17-2004, 11:21 PM
Wow, those are very nice. You have certainly adapted to the minor very quickly!

Did you say these were a custom order? I'm sure the new owner will be very pleased!

Keep up the good work.

Lloyd
BurningScentsations

Kris(too)
03-17-2004, 11:57 PM
Thanks guys! I am blushing. Kind of an odd sensation all alone in the room and blushing...Thanks again! :D

StefaniBeads
03-18-2004, 01:58 AM
Beautiful beads! Did you upgrade from the HH? If that's what you did, then wow, what happened to your "learning curve?!" :p ;) :D

I'm a little nervous about going from the HH to the Piranha, knowing my luck, my beads will be wonky all over again, and for a while! I'll probably burn through some mandrels, melt and drip glass all over, and probably drop one in my lap! :rolleyes:

BTW - I don't see ANY wonky in those beads, lucky you! :D

DebbieSue
03-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Great beads! Especially for the first day on a new torch... :)

Debbie

Kris(too)
03-18-2004, 11:10 AM
I guess because of all the reading I do here I escaped a little of the "curve" I absorb stuff like a sponge. Brain confetti anyone? Remember if your glass gets too hot and wonky (out of control) you can always take it out of the flame and cool it off. I was also afraid I was going to burn through some mandrels. I am watching those like a hawk. Reduction is what most worries me still. I loved the ease of reducing on my HH. (Yes I said easy) Now there seem to be so many variables. Reduction is one of my favorite effects. That and anything to do with silver foil. Oh Yeah It is all fun!! :clap: :clap: :D