PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday evening Show and Tell All - Thread HOG!!!

StefaniBeads
03-17-2004, 06:50 PM
Hi everybody!

It's been a while since I posted in the S&T, never seem to get to the early ones. Night owl here, and night shift job, blah. I usually snooze during the afternoons, and quite well! :D

It's been a while since I've listed stuff on ebay, busy, busy, busy! Really hoggin' here! :p

mhartjen
03-17-2004, 07:07 PM
Those are some really nice sets Lisa! I too have problems with the mornings. Here are a few of my focals ... Marna

Briatha
03-17-2004, 07:11 PM
Lisa gorgeous array of eye candy!
My newest are:
Affinity is Lapis, Periwinkle, Copper Green and Evil Purple over White
Alkara #5 is Sunshine Yellow and White

Briatha
03-17-2004, 07:13 PM
Marna you snuck in on me :D Stunning focals!

StefaniBeads
03-17-2004, 08:07 PM
Marna - Wow, those are beautiful, want them all!! :D

Briatha - Again, perfect lentils and gorgeous color! Gawd, it's a shame, for I'm so lentil-impaired. :rolleyes:

nursekatie
03-17-2004, 08:29 PM
Great sets Stef!!!

Marna....Droooolllllllll......ohhhh my that first lentil is to die for!!! (as are the rest!!)

Briatha......I have lentil envy, I can not seem to get the right amount of glass!!!

I am working with etching.........and NOT etching parts of the bead....cool effect for sure!! No other pics taken yet.....I have 3 birthday gifts for my staff to make and a necklace and earriing set for a silent aution to benefit the hospital .....I need to get busy!!!

fay
03-17-2004, 09:38 PM
Good evening!

Stef--Nice sets.
Marna--I love your focals.
Briatha--Yummy yellow lentils.
Katie--Cool blue etched bead.

Here is a hot pink set:

RobynT
03-17-2004, 11:03 PM
Lisa...you've been doing some great work!!!!

Marna..I LOVE that floral!!! What colors did you use in the cane???

Briatha...The ones with the EDP are wonderful!!! I love the yellow too...feels like sunshine!!!

Katie...you just keep getting better and better!!! I'm so proud to own some of your beads...but your newer ones are making me get the urge to bid, bid, bid again!!! I like the etching and using a resist too...its a great combo!

Fay...one of my fav color combos...black and hot pink! I love how you did the flower on the focal...looks like its jumping right off it!

EagerBeader
03-17-2004, 11:17 PM
Oh...Faith darling..you should send me Affinity and give it a good loving home. I love that color combination and your shapes are beautiful.

Dawn

PS - ordering more crystals this week...

Lisa gorgeous array of eye candy!
My newest are:
Affinity is Lapis, Periwinkle, Copper Green and Evil Purple over White
Alkara #5 is Sunshine Yellow and White

Josie
03-17-2004, 11:51 PM
Gorgeous everyone!
I'm in the mood to plant flowers so I guess that's what I'll be making lots of for a while. :D
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Mar-2004/13004-MVC-008F.JPG

Tracey

Beadarella
03-18-2004, 12:55 AM
Everyone's stuff is great!

I've been in lurking mode for too long now...it's been a while since I posted anything.

I've been playing with my CBS and I recently found some really nice sparkling goldstone chunks to pull into stringers and made this set:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/RefLib/data/500/13118Touch_2.jpg

Nite y'all....Tara

kenchunk
03-18-2004, 01:06 AM
Lisa, I missed you and your beads!

Sachiko

StefaniBeads
03-18-2004, 01:19 AM
Lisa, I missed you and your beads!

Sachiko

Awww, Sachiko! Thank you. (blush) That put a big smile on my face! :D

I'll be around more often, and try and post more beads in the S&T. (gorgeous eye candy on here tonight!) I'm a night owl, and here at 1am, I just might go out on the porch and fire up the HH. It's 70 degrees out there, but a little creepy this late at night! :eek: Well, my big watchdog is out there anyway! ;)

kenchunk
03-18-2004, 01:33 AM
I'll be around more often, and try and post more beads in the S&T. (gorgeous eye candy on here tonight!) I'm a night owl, and here at 1am, I just might go out on the porch and fire up the HH. It's 70 degrees out there, but a little creepy this late at night! :eek: Well, my big watchdog is out there anyway! ;)

Hi Lisa, I'm usually at bed around 10PM(I'm such a baby), but my kids are off school and my baby is sick and taking A LOT naps, so I took GOOD sleep with him. Here I am, cannot sleep...

Anyhow, I like your beads, it's different. So please be around!! :)

Sachiko

DebbieSue
03-18-2004, 10:58 AM
Beautiful beads by everyone. Those florals really make me itch for spring...
:clap:

Debbie