PDA

View Full Version : Show & Tell & Drool :) 3/17 St. Pat's day!

lunamoonshadow
03-17-2004, 06:13 PM
Ok, I can't find a thread for today...so here it is....
Necklace with Allison Turner (WRC) focal lentil, swarovski, bali silver, dyed fw pearls, delicas, bugle & seed beads.
I've tried to upload this twice, my browser keeps freezing. So the message has gotten shorter each time!
This is the final try :)
--lyn

Shirley C.
03-17-2004, 07:36 PM
lyn, glad you finally had success - nice necklace!

here's a piece i did awhile back - i haven't made anything new in a week or so, and i'm going into withdrawal!! (gotta finish my taxes before i do anything else - yuck!)

i put a closer-up picture of the focal bead in the middle of the big picture (yeah, no kidding, shirley...) doh!

lisilk
03-17-2004, 07:50 PM
Lyn, that necklace is so delicate looking. I love those colors.

Shirley, That bead is amazing !

Beautiful !

Li

TurtleBay Jewelry
03-17-2004, 11:38 PM
Lyn, Gorgeous colors~ Purples and greens are my favorite, next to red. :D

Shirley, beautiful as always. I'd expect nothing less from you!

Well ladies and gents, I wanted to post on the Lookie Lookie thread for today, but alas, I was up at 5am for a Doc's appt at the Univ. I had a major reconstructive surgery done last March and had a follow up appt today. I ended up spending 5 hours at the hospital waiting to see Docs and have procedures done, so that totally ruined my day.

Needless to say, I managed to check out a bead store in Brighton that I've been hankering to see, but my little sea urchin wouldn't stay still in my arms, and letting an 18 month old down in a bead store is a disaster waiting to happen. /sigh And they were having a Bali trunk sale today, too. :rolleyes:

So, I think I bought 4 beads and then I had to leave. /sniffle

I'm too pooped to pop at this point and as much as I'd love to make something and throw it in here, I just don't have the steam behind me atm. I did manage to get my first ever issue of Wire Artist mag today though, and that was a fun read b4 I called it quits.

Anyhow, hopefully I'm having a better run of it tomorrow! I'm going to go throw myself into bed now and hope my son decides to sleep through the night just this once. :p

Cheers!

~Danielle