PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Engine

johnnyach
03-17-2004, 11:12 AM
hi
This is Chaos Engine.
It's a rather dark picture, without much hope.
I painted it at quite a dark time.

VieSaintSo
03-17-2004, 11:50 AM
Hello Johniach,
Well! i have been staring at your painting not sure what to say, by that i mean, first wow...there is alot going on, a long tale...you say it was done in darker time, so you feel better now? :)
i actualy find it fascinating the person being suck (in or out?) of the toilet bowl...wow, again. the other one watching having an idea how to get the hell out of there fast.... ;)
i lke the colors, the background, your drawing.Guess what? i like your painting! :D

Gonzalo Golpe
03-17-2004, 01:31 PM
I like this composition and reminds me a lot to El Bosco paintings, the diminute figures all over his paintings :)

Zalo

Tamana
03-17-2004, 03:53 PM
A wonderful disarray of operating form amid the lubrication of color!! Very vibrant.

johnnyach
03-17-2004, 04:21 PM
Hello Johniach,
Well! i have been staring at your painting not sure what to say, by that i mean, first wow...there is alot going on, a long tale...you say it was done in darker time, so you feel better now? :)
i actualy find it fascinating the person being suck (in or out?) of the toilet bowl...wow, again. the other one watching having an idea how to get the hell out of there fast.... ;)
i lke the colors, the background, your drawing.Guess what? i like your painting! :D

Hi Sylvie,
thanks for your comment. the figure which is Everyman is being sucked into the toilet, the watcher represents enlightenment and knowledge and gazes impasivley at the destruction going on before it.
The dark time was not personal but I felt society was at a low point.

johnnyach
03-17-2004, 04:27 PM
I like this composition and reminds me a lot to El Bosco paintings, the diminute figures all over his paintings :)

Zalo
Hola Zalo, gracias,
I have not come across El Bosco before but I will check him out now.

johnnyach
03-17-2004, 04:30 PM
A wonderful disarray of operating form amid the lubrication of color!! Very vibrant.

Thanks Tamana, I do like colour.

johnnyach
03-17-2004, 05:49 PM

Zalo

Sorry Zalo, what an idiot I am. of course I know El Bosco. I'v just never heard called by his Spanish name. Adios Johnny.

arourapope
03-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Hi Sylvie,
thanks for your comment. the figure which is Everyman is being sucked into the toilet, the watcher represents enlightenment and knowledge and gazes impasivley at the destruction going on before it.
The dark time was not personal but I felt society was at a low point.

Your feelings translate well. It packs quite a punch and there's a lot to hold the viewer's interest.

Gonzalo Golpe
03-18-2004, 07:04 AM
Oh, sorry,I said it in spanish :D I think , in english,"Bosch",isnīt he? :)

Zalo

kelly
03-18-2004, 10:08 AM
Interesting and look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Kelly'

hi
This is Chaos Engine.
It's a rather dark picture, without much hope.
I painted it at quite a dark time.

surreal
03-18-2004, 02:17 PM
This emotionally charged painting is extremely fine!
It speaks to me.
:)

ZOTMA
03-19-2004, 05:49 PM
crazed scene
I like the style
undaunted in darkness and saturation
(though the white of the bowl a bit stark)
cool vision