PDA

View Full Version : EASTER BUNNY Challenge !!!!

dread
03-15-2004, 01:54 PM
Ok then lets also have an Easter Bunny Challenge
No posting before April 8th hows that - gives everyone that extra time after the Troll Challenge and those still recovering from the Monkey Challenge !!!

Same rules - have fun - dont post before April 8th - anticipation !

So for those trolls that go out of control turn them into bunnies !

I'll be away after tomorrow at Glasscraft and may not get back online till the 22nd but lets all go for that bunny that warms your heart !

(p.s. thanks Tink !)

Alegre Designs
03-15-2004, 02:50 PM
Hot off the Monkey challenge!
Come on Virginia, lets make some bunnies!

Virginia L.
03-15-2004, 05:13 PM
awwwwwwwwwww I am glad I went a huntin before I started one...GREAT now I can be a participant - I am excited - God Bless - Virginia L.

DebbieSue
03-15-2004, 05:42 PM
This will be fun! The challenges are very motivating... :)

Debbie

Melinda Melanson
03-15-2004, 07:36 PM
Sounds like fun. If I get some torch time, I will definitely try a bunny. I don't think I have ever made one.

snootyvixen
03-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Will a troll-bunny cover both challenges? Just kidding! LOL!

Vikki

dread
03-15-2004, 09:18 PM
Too cool

a Trunny !

or a Bunroll

Alegre Designs
03-16-2004, 12:27 AM
:music: hippity hoppity Trunny's on his way! :music:
LOL!
..or is that yet another challenge? I'm going for a cute lil' bunny first, just as long as I don't get distracted while making his ears.. ;)

Virginia L.
03-16-2004, 01:21 AM
I wrote something, but it won't let me delete it, essentially I think I should drop out...There is something really important that none of you seem to understand, and I think this thread is not going to fit for me

snootyvixen
03-16-2004, 09:43 AM
I wrote something, but it won't let me delete it, essentially I think I should drop out...There is something really important that none of you seem to understand, and I think this thread is not going to fit for me

Virginia - you didn't notice the "just kidding" after my post?

However,I believe the interpretation of the subject matter is purely individual.

Vikki

Alegre Designs
03-16-2004, 09:50 AM
Virginia,
I too was just kidding! I by no means want to diminish nor did I ever feel the two would combine. ..my bad
I would love to see your bunny.. :angel:

dread
03-16-2004, 10:51 AM
As much as we would like to make changes - this challenge is for an
Easter Bunny

We will have to save the other ones for the fanciful challenge.

Virginia L.
03-16-2004, 11:18 AM
I LOVE joking, I think trolls are really cute, I used to walk around with one in my hand, when I was a kid, and had a huge collection, I LOVE Ms. Boogers "gastly" beauties....just not with Easter..I did not dirrect that to anyone in particular....Just with the "Passion of the Christ" out, I am so incredibly aware of how much He suffered and Easter has a new meaning for me now. A newly born, even deeper affection for HIM...I guess fuzzy bunnies and Easter eggs, are so cute it does not bother me...Just cannot seem to get by the troll thing. Don't mean to offend anyone either...I tried to delete it, and go away quietly, but it would not let me, once it was posted, so I just really shortened it...I don't believe in censoring what other people are doing - it is not my right, so I just thought that since I am the one being a "downer" I should be the one that goes away. I hope you will all accept my appologies, forgive me for being such a "drip" and carry on. I can be a real wet blanket, can't I...Sorry again - God Bless you all - Virginia L.

meh2purple
03-17-2004, 01:12 PM
OH! I like this challenge!! Bunnies are right up my alley! :clap:
I just made one the other day too... but I must perfect them before I show them! lol

Mary

dread
03-29-2004, 01:51 PM
Bumping the Bunny Challenge as a reminder for April 8th to have your hippity hoppyity happy easter bunnies ready to show !

Peg
03-30-2004, 01:54 PM
To me Easter is special. I think God created animals big and small. I am okay with Easter bunnies and chicks as long as I don't forget the real meaning of Easter and celebrate it in honor of Christ and recognize it is a celebration of the Risen Christ.
P.S. I do make bunnies and chicks and in our last beader Challenge at my house, my two 4" picture frames had bunnies, chicks, eggs in the scenes.
(I'm kinda with you, Virginia and find trolls don't quite fit in.)
Peg M

Jacinthe
03-30-2004, 02:03 PM
Well I made a bunny... just for this challenge!

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

DebbieSue
03-30-2004, 03:21 PM
Got mine done too!

Debbie

KetchikanSculptor
03-30-2004, 03:40 PM
Easter is another holiday that is respected by many folks for the risen ONE. But it is easy to get "lost in the sauce" so to speak when people have little kids around the house and all egg-cited. :)

While taking a risk at a stand here... I do believe that Easter to me is a holiday to remember as the a happy time that Our Lord was so giving of himself to come here to show us ALL the love he had for us.

While saying that I can only think that in the right context the easter bunnies and chicks even the symbolism of the eggs was only to cause us to rememeber Him and never forget... while some have forgotten what it is all about, many have not. Maybe some are just a tich confused because of their youth.

AND since I have not forgottem the "reason for this season" I would participate if I had the talent enough to make those cute lil bunnies! Wish all of you blessings this Easter and can't wait to see your bunnies!!!!

Troll-nnies are funny in my brain.... but guess I never looked at the troll as anything but a Wish-Nik doll. Fuzzy lil hair standing up with outstreched arms... looking like a hug will come soon to the friend who owns it. Pictures of ugly trolls never even entered my mind for some reason. Guess that cute lil bunny face on a wish-nik body just conjures up a sense of hilarity in me. lol... Hope this made sense as it is NOT intended to offend, degrade or otherwise slam ANYONE out here in WC-land.

dread
04-01-2004, 10:00 AM
Ok - 1 more week till easter bunny time !
As a reminder - Thursday the 8th is posting time for your cutsy bunnies
Everyone welcome....

greatfindsct
04-01-2004, 10:03 AM
Bunnies? Bunnies? Bunnies??? I don't know how to make bunnies! LOL for those of you who remember my 30 bunnies and ducks I had to do! I'm still dreaming of bunnies(having nightmares I mean)...hehehehe

Toxey's Treasures
04-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Uh, this is probably a stupid question that is answered somewhere else, but with the challenges, are they judged for a prize, and if so who does the judging and what is the prize? :confused:

dread
04-02-2004, 07:21 PM
Your the judge and the prize is satisfaction in accomplishing something that you may not normally try - thus the challenge !

Its for fun and we just love seeing everyones beads - as simple as that

We just love what everybody does !

Complete and utter bead satisfaction

P.S. I am not submitting the bunny in my tiny head - I want to try to make something else to show

Toxey's Treasures
04-02-2004, 08:59 PM
I think that is great. I was a member of a different forum where we had actual contests and it became a nightmare. I am more into the challenge. What a great thing to do!! :clap: :clap:

dread
04-05-2004, 12:28 AM
REMINDER !! THURSDAY IS BUNNY DAY !!!!

(and I dont have mine done yet !)