PDA

View Full Version : Murrine Maddness... Aquariums

atomicbead
03-15-2004, 12:39 PM
Hello,
I have posted a few aquariums that I've done preivously but now I am working on murrines like crazy so you might see many more.
I just listed this one and a new floral bead on Ebay.
As soon as I can get a good photo of my large 2 inch aquariums I will share them as well.

Shawn T.
03-15-2004, 12:46 PM
Amazing... I am in aww. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

Shawn

nicker
03-15-2004, 12:55 PM
Very nice. I have aquarium envy!

Aleta
03-16-2004, 04:25 AM
Quite impressive Kelly! Love em both.

Aleta

Mike E etc
03-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Bring on the 2"er's. Kelly.
My favorite method of catching fish was to have a small jar with a really good mixture of fish to pour into my hand and pick some....yours?

Mike E

DebbieSue
03-16-2004, 10:23 AM
Beautiful aquariums. Can't wait to see more....

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Debbie

atomicbead
03-16-2004, 10:24 AM
Bring on the 2"er's. Kelly.
My favorite method of catching fish was to have a small jar with a really good mixture of fish to pour into my hand and pick some....yours?

Mike E
Weather isn't the best from where I sit at the moment to go to Omaha and take a picture of the 2 inchers but by this weekend I should have some snapped.
When creating these aquariums I too have a box of all of my murrines that I have made and then as I am making the bead I like to dig for just the right one! This does drive people crazy when I am demoing!
But I am a sporatic type of bead maker, never knowing what's on the flame next or what I might find in my box as a dig, dig dig...

tractorgirl
03-16-2004, 11:19 AM
Kelly's aquarium beads are even more stunning in person. The view goes all the way around. Something new to look at with each turn in your hand. :clap:

dread
03-16-2004, 11:29 AM
Marvelous !!!!!! Would love to see more !

PatiWalton
03-16-2004, 12:29 PM
www.patiwalton.com ( http://www.patiwalton.com) Hello,
I have posted a few aquariums that I've done preivously but now I am working on murrines like crazy so you might see many more.
I just listed this one and a new floral bead on Ebay.
As soon as I can get a good photo of my large 2 inch aquariums I will share them as well.

Kelly makes Wonderful Beads. And, Her murrine are great.

Pati
www.patiwalton.com ( http://www.patiwalton.com)

atomicbead
03-18-2004, 09:03 AM
Thank you everyone for all of your nice comments. Here is a 1 and 1/2 inch aquarium with the octopus and stingray. These are so hard to photograph because of the roundness the murrines look smeared but they truly are not.