PDA

View Full Version : Sat Night S&T 3/13

lsking
03-13-2004, 08:37 PM
Hi All~

I thought since the Sat thread was getting a bit long, I would start one for the nightowls!

Here is my latest and I am loving them! They are 5/8" lentils of periwinkle with aquamarine, EDP, and amethyst with a touch of silver foil that I burnished in and then burned off! They are headed for the 'bay this evening!

Have a good night!
Sue

Briatha
03-13-2004, 08:42 PM
Sue scrumptious lentils!

LLuvia Brito
03-13-2004, 08:43 PM
I've been working with some "watercolor" designs in boro, these are also window beads, I love the differences in depth you get by encasing glass this way.

Johanna Stephenson
03-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Pretty lentils! I love the color combo.

LLuvia ya snuck in on me. Beautiful look.

snootyvixen
03-13-2004, 08:58 PM
I'm having problems typing because I have a keyboard full of frit (don't ask!) but here's an example of what came out of my kiln this morning:

First is an amber rose pendant bead with violet opal frit, then my "Sarafina" pendant bead. Lastly, a bit of a kitchen sink bead that turned out really pretty!

Vikki

Theneed2bead
03-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Hi All,
Just thought I would submit a post today. I have been busy making lots of pratice beads and playing with silver. Here is a nice bi-cone that turned out well enough to show all you :clap: . Thanks everyone for the daily injections of your great beads that give us newbies a mark to aim for. - Shawn