PDA

View Full Version : Twilight's Dawn

Jan-Michael
08-24-2001, 05:06 PM
I am very new here.. so if I am not supposed to put computer rendered images in here let me know.. I will put them in the Digital Art forum.. This was painted in Photoshop KPT gel... saved as a PGM file textured and lighting in Bryce 4....

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Aug-2001/TD.jpg

Sandi
08-24-2001, 05:46 PM
You have a wonderful sense of design! Your support is full of motion, of life, through it's rounded, curved tones and subject, BALANCED and made interesting by a straight line. To have ALL curve, is usually boring. To have all straight is even more boring. But yours is just right of curve and straight. Kudos!
It's also mysterious. Very mysterious. And even though it's 'dark', I don't get a 'dark heavy' feeling. In fact, I feel light as a feather, a floating sensation. Another wonderful component of your painting. It's a spirtual happening for me. A birthing of hope.
Kudos!

colorme
08-24-2001, 05:52 PM
I like it, Just like Sandi said, very mysterious:) Welcome to Wetcanvas btw:D

Jan-Michael
08-24-2001, 07:35 PM
Thank you ... I stumbled across wetcanvas... thank God.. :) I feel like I will learn alot here... I have just been observing for a couple of days. There are many good artists here... :)

boo
08-24-2001, 09:32 PM
hi jan-michael

I like it. Sorry to say it again, but it is very mysterious. It brings with it mental images of a far distant area in space. One which is completely alien and yet alluring to us.

Susan

swan
08-25-2001, 10:54 AM
Caligraphy, digital style, great!

sassybird
08-25-2001, 01:52 PM
My first thoughts of seeing this piece were of plushness, but also one of substance that would be protective and giving. I could easily curly up in the center and sleep without a care in the world. Your highlights are in just the right places, and the darks pull me in with a light heart. This is a wonderful digital rendering, and yes, your work is welcome here as are you :)