PDA

View Full Version : Picture:

bug
08-22-2001, 07:30 AM
Hey does anybody know of a way of getting a shadow off a picture with the computer? this is a new picture I took of an abstract from my site it's clearer I lost the flash but I still ended up with a shadow.

colorme
08-22-2001, 04:30 PM
hey bug,

I've been trying to fix your picture but it's too hard..:(, do you have any photo editing software? try brightening the photograph some. If that doesn't work then try and ask in the Computer & Technology forum maybe they can help over there. sorry..

bug
08-22-2001, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the try, I do have photo editor but I honestly don't know what I'm doing so I don't mess with things until I've had a little bit of watching someone else show me first. usually;)

No big deal this picture is better then it was I'll just have to keep a better eye out when I take photographs. At least the shadow was small and towards the bottom. I'll be putting up some new pictures on my site in a few days I think I've done a better job with the photograph this time around. :)
who knows by the time I'm done I may just be posting over in the photography forum (ha-ha). They say you learn from your mistakes well I'm learning tremendously about picture taking.:rolleyes:

RonMarko
08-22-2001, 06:37 PM
Shadow? What shadow? :-)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/22-Aug-2001/pic.jpg

bug
08-22-2001, 06:50 PM
Great now tell me how did you do that? This simple mind wants to know.:cool:

RonMarko
08-22-2001, 08:26 PM
Hey Bug,
I used Adobe Photoshop to remove the shadow (Rubber-Stamp Tool)- It's a great program, I've been using it for almost 12 years now...Scary. It's a wonder I'm not blind yet!:cool: