PDA

View Full Version : Tropical ...

Sandi
08-22-2001, 12:26 AM
This was a fun splash before tackling a landscape. I loved the color play and the unfolding images within, of birds, faces, etc..
Whatcha think?

kids tempera paints on w/c paper

bug
08-22-2001, 07:39 AM
Sandi I like this but something tropical underwater comes to my mind first, love it just the same very nice eye catching colors.:)

kelly
08-22-2001, 10:32 AM
very tasty.

colorme
08-22-2001, 04:23 PM
:cool: I love the bright colors:)

crazi4art
08-22-2001, 08:17 PM
as bug said it looks like a tropical underwater scene! i think that it is really really cool.......i might have to try it with some tempera!!! :clap: it is really cool!!!
~crazi4art

Sandi
08-24-2001, 05:39 PM
Thanks (((everyone))))!
Hey! I see underwater now too!! Way cool!

Crazi, go for it!! I love playing with them. They're so cheap that the fear of 'wasting' materials is non-existant. Talk about freedom. *sigh*. Besides, now adays with all the neat spray varnishes, they just 'might' have a life expectancy.... we'll see. :::Time to do some sun tests methinks::::
Oh! and Staples Office Supplies carries Bienprang w/c pads of 15 sheets of 11x15 for only $5.00. AND, they are ph balanced and acid free. (in case you want to get as cheap as me.) They don't take a scrubbing, but they rinse off many times quite nicely. Plus I paint on both sides.
LOOKing forward to seeing your kids tempera paints~! :)