PDA

View Full Version : Linda Blondheim Workshop 2005

blondheim12
02-21-2004, 06:43 AM
Linda Blondheim Plein Air Workshop
February 26-27 2005

Water and Sky

We will focus our studies on exploring interesting methods in painting water and sky. Studies will include color mixing, value, light sources, reflection, clouds, and patterns in water.

We will be painting the intercoastal waterways and the Atlantic ocean between Matanzas Inlet and Washington Oaks State Park.

This is one of the best coastal areas of Florida. There are picnic facilities and well stocked restrooms at Washington Oaks State Park.

There are lovely islands with palms along the river, dunes with beach cottages and the inlet is beautiful, giving ample opportunity for painting.

Workshop Fee: $120.00

I will post the best motel rates and a list of area restaurants as we get closer to the dates of the workshop. I will also post an agenda and materials list.

Contact me by email.
linda@lindablondheim.com

kjsspot
02-22-2004, 07:10 PM
Hey Linda! Can I come free since it'll be my birthday?? :D

Just kidding. I doubt I'll be getting to FL. Would love to attend if you were closer though. Let us know how it goes.

blondheim12
02-22-2004, 07:38 PM
Hey Linda! Can I come free since it'll be my birthday?? :D

Just kidding. I doubt I'll be getting to FL. Would love to attend if you were closer though. Let us know how it goes.

KJ,
If you could get here, I would give you a big discount!!!!
Love,
Linda

kjsspot
02-22-2004, 07:59 PM
KJ,
If you could get here, I would give you a big discount!!!!
Love,
Linda

Hey thanks Linda! :D We'll see how the year goes. As this is my first year after graduation I'm not sure where I'll be by this time next year. If it's favorable, perhaps I can figure a way to get there.