PDA

View Full Version : Plein Air event in Wisconsin May 9th

LarrySeiler
02-20-2004, 10:23 AM
http://www.portalwisconsin.org/opportunity.cfm?rid=11810&oppvar=op2&startrow=11

Those interested in plein air events, this one will be in LaCrosse, Wisconsin on Saturday the 9th of May....

all info can be found on this link...and appreciations goes out to NancyMae for bringing it to our attention...

Larry

nancymae
02-20-2004, 10:52 AM
Thanks Larry for posting this for me!! Everyone...check out the group's site...with all their plein aire activites!! They look like they have a ball!! I am thinking of applying for it and taking a few of my pieces and just participating in the thing...it looks like great fun!! Their tulip garden sounds wonderful to paint!!

I'll keep everyone posted on any information that I get. I just sent an email to one of the organizers. (Yeah..I'm getting lots of work done today!!) Oh well....we got hit with a bunch of snow last night...so where I work is VERY quiet today!! My bean counting is done for 2003....and I'm really to plan my summer painting activities!!!

On to the web surfing!

Nancy

LarrySeiler
02-20-2004, 08:27 PM
just heard form the event's organizer and was told they made an error on the date. it is the day before Mother's day, May 8th, and not the 9th. She will making a correction on that site.

Larry