PDA

View Full Version : email oops

Penny220
02-13-2004, 09:27 PM
I received an email from a new wc member. I crashed my emails and lost it before I had a chance to reply. I'm hoping he sees this post and realizes what happened. I would also like to welcome you, I enjoyed your werewolf and other works. I would like to see you post in this forum, don't be shy.

Penny

jbest
02-14-2004, 02:25 AM
I received an email from a new wc member. I crashed my emails and lost it before I had a chance to reply. I'm hoping he sees this post and realizes what happened. I would also like to welcome you, I enjoyed your werewolf and other works. I would like to see you post in this forum, don't be shy.

Penny

Hey penny its me again :) just saw this today and must have been me that emailed you unless someone else painted a werewolf on here recently :) i just started on painting a predator (from the arnold swarzeneger movie) got a picture of it from my dvd player and printed it out. print out sucks but luckily my brother got me a action figure of it that mcfarlane toys makes that is very detailed. goin to take my time on this one now that i feel like i am gettin the hang of this :) do you think a wip would be a good idea for it?

p.s. i put a finnished picture of the werewolf on the thread i started (new kid on the block)