View Full Version : Abstract OP 6

lgol27
02-02-2004, 01:32 AM
Name : The Way
Medium : oil pastels on paper

any comments?

Dyin
02-02-2004, 02:50 AM
Now this one I feel I can relate to...mainly because of the title again...and I think I've been on these paths myself...dead bloby ends I had to fight out of...lovely little spots that were a wonderful place to stay for awhile...and circling round and round till I could find that straight path for awhile...only to lose it in the next go round...this is the first that didn't have the lines in the shapes!

lgol27
02-02-2004, 05:21 AM
Now this one I feel I can relate to...mainly because of the title again...and I think I've been on these paths myself...dead bloby ends I had to fight out of...lovely little spots that were a wonderful place to stay for awhile...and circling round and round till I could find that straight path for awhile...only to lose it in the next go round...this is the first that didn't have the lines in the shapes!

I have found out that there is always someone who loves the picture you hate most (no connection to the displayed one).

ExpressiveAngie
02-02-2004, 06:08 AM
I have found out that there is always someone who loves the picture you hate most (no connection to the displayed one).
Yes- but what about when you think you have a masterpiece and noone thinks much of it-lol :evil: :D
Angie

lgol27
02-02-2004, 06:20 AM
Yes- but what about when you think you have a masterpiece and noone thinks much of it-lol :evil: :D
Angie

This has happend to several times, I was so disappointed...almost cried....

ExpressiveAngie
02-02-2004, 06:23 AM
This has happend to several times, I was so disappointed...almost cried....
Oh - I am sorry. I suppose I shouldnt be so silly about it. I didnt realize how it might make someone feel to read those words...please forgive me?

lgol27
02-02-2004, 07:00 AM
Oh - I am sorry. I suppose I shouldnt be so silly about it. I didnt realize how it might make someone feel to read those words...please forgive me?
I have joked about crying!!!
Sometimes people don't associate the image with the message you are trying to trasmit. And sometimes you don't have to say a single word they just "click"....

ArtsiePhartsie
02-02-2004, 08:53 AM
I like it! It reminds me of DNA.

~Artsie

lgol27
02-02-2004, 09:37 AM
I like it! It reminds me of DNA.

~Artsie
DNA is also some kind of way. By the way I am working on something(I mean painting) in that direction. Stand by!