PDA

View Full Version : Open House

REBEL
01-28-2004, 11:26 AM
This is where I play with waterbase paints ... http://rebel-air.net/_wsn/page18.html and uro base paints ... http://rebel-air.net/_wsn/page17.html This is my best to date ... http://rebel-air.net/index.html I have lots to learn, still trying to inprove my drawing skills as well. :(

Leaflin
01-28-2004, 11:45 AM
Hi Rebel :)
Welcome to WetCanvas and the Airbrush Forum :D
I enjoyed visiting your "Open House" You have a wonderful set-up!
Hope to see more of your work.

hinddee29
01-28-2004, 01:52 PM
REBEL, Outstanding man I'm hoping to have a setup like this by fall if everything goes right. Now the painted oil filters great idea I never thought about that something like that would be cool to put on my Chevelle when ever I get it done. How did you come up with that. I bet there is a good story behind it. Was just wondering also about the girly pic that are coming. Are they only airbrush or pencil or both. If you need any help with this give me a yell. I'm mainly into the pin-up drawing hope to move into it with an airbrush.

hinddee29

Penny220
01-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Hi Rebel,
I think we have met before on the net. That or there is another Rebel from Canada that airbrushes. At any rate, welcome to the WC, glad you found us.

Penny

kdkbrown
01-28-2004, 07:01 PM
REBEL

Welcome to WC and the Airbrush forum. The "Open House" - fantastic! Looking forward in seeing more of your work!

Donna

'

REBEL
01-29-2004, 01:56 AM
Thanks All ... hinddee29 ~ I have been to many car shows, where there are 30,40,50,60 thousand $ cars with chrome, buff alum, and gold plate on the engines. And stuck on the side is a after market filter with some ugly brand name in ugly colors. I seen a need, and it's nice sit down bench work. Not on your knee's back braking work. I may take you up on the girly thing, I want to be able to offer streetable artwork in that area. I'm working through Edwards d.f.l.s.o.t.b. book now. When in high school boy's where not allowed to take art (the year before me, was out of hand) and that kept me out of art class for the rest of my school life. Penny220 ~ Yes I think tony's or custom paint and airbrush. I visit 9 paint sites. I hope this site will help me grow in the art side as I feel I have the basic AB smarts now. I would like to be part of those who help put airbrush art up with the main stream art (make airbrush art accepted in the gallerys) My tools are omni 3000 for auto, iwata sb,s for artzee stuff. I'm off to other parts of this forum for some smart's in the art world. later Ed and thanks again.

Penny220
01-29-2004, 08:02 AM
Yes I think tony's or custom paint and airbrush. I visit 9 paint sites. I hope this site will help me grow in the art side as I feel I have the basic AB smarts now. I would like to be part of those who help put airbrush art up with the main stream art (make airbrush art accepted in the gallerys)

It's custom paint and I came here for the same reasons as you. I got tired of the bs at some other sites as well. The set-up and guidlines here prevent most of that from happening.

Milo
01-29-2004, 02:16 PM
Hey Rebel good to see you here! I have seen you around on many of those places I think we visit most of the same places. You will see me as Xerxes on those.

Milo