PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Princess

baquitania
08-09-2001, 08:57 PM
Sorry, not a Zena pic, but close enough. This was done by me and my buddy Joey. We use to have these afternoon drawing marathons. Anyway long story short, he would do pencils, I would take a piece of tracing paper, use ink right on the surface of it, then color it with marker... and voila you have this...

Anyone wanna do a collaboration, I figure one of us could send pencils to one another thru email, then the other could color it how they like... I reccomend the tracing paper technique, it's fun once you get the hang of it... hey digistyle? wanna have a go?http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-Aug-2001/j.jpg

digistyle
08-11-2001, 12:08 PM
Sounds like fun! Lets set something up. Good job on this piece. You guys work well together.

digistyle

sherville
08-15-2001, 05:45 AM
Oh wow. I am just so amazed, this is so good. Did Joey draw this from his imagination? Amazing. I am working on drawing the human figure from my imagination at the moment. I can only dream of doing anything this good!
You BOTH have a future in comics I think :)

baquitania
08-15-2001, 12:00 PM
Sherville:

Yes Joey did all of this from his imagination, and this is loose and nothing compared to what I have seen him do. We met thru our fathers who are best friends and tennis buddies. And since 1982 he has been a constant source of inspiration. Actually we have a whole series together but due to copyright laws, I cannot post them here... But I will pass on your comments to him...

As for a future in comics, well I don't know about that... Bobby

Leo of Canadia
08-30-2001, 08:13 PM
What youv' got is really, really good, but she is missing one of her feet :confused: !