PDA

View Full Version : Nutty ebayer ... YIKES!!!

Lady Rando
01-22-2004, 12:54 PM
You might want to add this nut to your block list. YIKES!!! :eek:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackMemberLeft&memberId=webgirlie&items=25

jocelynsart
01-22-2004, 01:36 PM
OMG, why is she not NARU'D? What does it take?

sheevuh
01-22-2004, 01:39 PM
What a freak!! Is it that time of the month or something. All of that was just uncalled for.

meriadoc
01-22-2004, 01:56 PM
jeez louise!!!!

it looks like that its that time of the month every day!!!

and from the looks of it - its all buyers she does it to - maybe she waits for them to give positive feedback, and she nails them with negs?

J.W.
01-22-2004, 03:31 PM
Damn!

It's almost surreal and nightmarish. All those insults and slurs interupted by "thanks sweetie" once or twice. Makes me quite ill.

Matt

sandge
01-22-2004, 03:56 PM
You might want to add this nut to your block list.
Done! Thanks! :)

prtpix
01-22-2004, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

dorith
01-22-2004, 04:39 PM
thanks for the warning - she's not going to buy anything from me... :clap:

ale.l
01-22-2004, 06:10 PM
My my my... what a ..........!

How inhuman and plain rude can people get!

I had a feedback issue recently, some may remember I wrote about it here..with the two women who didn't pay for my shipping. I left positives for both and one returned a positive.

The other never did that.. when I recently looked at her profile I found out she NEVER EVER LEFT A FB FOR ANYONE! She has received 5 positives from others but never left anything for anyone.

:confused: :confused:

TRE
01-22-2004, 07:31 PM
She appears to be primarily a seller. It amazes me that anyone would buy anything from her. Ugh..

TeAnne
01-22-2004, 08:31 PM
She appears to be primarily a seller. It amazes me that anyone would buy anything from her. Ugh..

Pathetic bi*ch. :mad: :mad:
Here's Feedback on test auctions. Note the first entry.
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=imnotpayingforthat

suzmary
01-22-2004, 09:19 PM
HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!! I don't buy too many things, and haven't sold much on ebay (YET!!!), but I try to scrutinize feedback before I decide.

Thanks for the heads-up. :)

TRE
01-22-2004, 10:39 PM
OK, I have to ask.... this may be a really stupid question... But, what on earth is a test auction?????

jocelynsart
01-23-2004, 11:47 AM
Hi: A bit off topic but could someone briefly explain what test auctions are for? I have always wondered.
Joss

TeAnne
01-23-2004, 12:56 PM
according to the ebay user agreement - you cannot trade feedback undeservedly --- which means getting feedback due to a test auction is not allowed.

ebay states:

Offering to sell feedback, buy feedback, or trade feedback undeservedly is strictly against eBay's feedback policies. Such activity is called feedback solicitation.

Including the term “feedback” or any reference to eBay feedback in the listing title is considered feedback solicitation and the item will be removed. The only exception is if the term “feedback” is directly describing the item listed.

If you have information regarding a possible feedback solicitation offense, please Contact Us , and include any information (auction number, user ID of seller, and so forth) that would help us review the situation.

------

to find answers to questions click on the 'help' on the top of the screen and type in the topic/question you want info on -- relevant info can be found if people are prepared to take the time to look
and this
Please note that you are listing your item in a test category.

If you wish to use this category please be aware that all relevant eBay fees are applicable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Test categories have been created in order to allow eBay to test various functions of the site in a live environment. This will help us create a better trading platform for all our members.

teresasart
01-23-2004, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this one!

CoolArtiste
01-23-2004, 02:46 PM
She is very wicked, false, and tricksey. I'm in love.

teresasart
01-23-2004, 03:07 PM
Is there any kind of a list here on WC of bidders other folks have had past problems with- such as NPB's? I have added a couple of people to my blocked bidder list from seeing threads like this one, but otherwise my list is people who have been my own NPBs. As a side note, do you cancel bids if you get a bid from someone like this person, if they weren't on your blocked bidder list?

Teresa

sandge
01-23-2004, 06:25 PM
As a side note, do you cancel bids if you get a bid from someone like this person, if they weren't on your blocked bidder list?
If I saw something like this feedback on one of my bidders I would definitely cancel their bid! I've never had to do that yet, fortunately. :)

Of course this is an extreme example. Most cases are not going to be so clear cut.