PDA

View Full Version : Vermeer is rolling over in his grave!!

wet
01-21-2004, 06:09 PM
This is one of my all time favorite works. I hope it still is after I'm finished. :rolleyes: I really need to get over this block so thought this is what I need. The only time I have attempted a human was in high school in acrilyics. It was a dismall failure and the teacher even told me to stop and start something else. :( So if this even ends up looking like a girl I will be thrilled. Just an exercise after all right? Will start tommorrow at my art club meeting. We meet at the local library at 10 and paint untill 3 so should get alot done. Not sure how I'm going to crop figure out tommorrow. Will post her progress and color swatches and crop when I get back. Deep breath can't believe I'm doing VERMEER! :( wanda

pinkrybns
01-21-2004, 06:49 PM
Ah-ha! that explains the tremors I felt tonight.... (he's buried in Delft...LOL )

Hey wanda! Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you.

Just to let you know that I've seen the real painting and I can tell you this: in person it's amazingly flat, not as rich in color as the reproductions in books.
Even though you see the size listed, it's amazingly small in reality. That always strikes me as so weird, somehow.
The brushwork is also very visible on this painting... not as smooth as you may imagine and the "turban" had a feeling of not completely finished, I suppose the word I mean is "painterly". This is quite different than the other Vermeers - like the interiors or "The View of Delft", which is right across the room from "The Girl With the Pearl Earring", and is highly "polished/finished/detailed".

Having said all that, it's still a mysteriously beautiful piece.Talk about drooling all over the floor....

Good Luck with it! :)
~Judy

wet
01-22-2004, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the info Judy I had a feeling you had visited this one. I love the way Vermeer uses light that's why I chose him. I hope to learn alot doing this already am off on the eyes and mouth. Portrait people are going to cringe! Wanted to concentrate on skin and shading. Couldn't wait for today so started last night. I'm going to need alot of help with the lips have NO idea how to do this. Animals don't have lips. ;) 5x7 black vellum prismas. Might leave lips black and call her goth girl with the pearl earring. :D Hope to make progress today. Will post good or bad results . Hoping for the good.wanda :confused:

Karen Cardinal
01-22-2004, 09:21 AM
Might leave lips black and call her goth girl with the pearl earring. :D

Hey... I like that idea! That would be alright wouldn't it Arlene? :D

Love your subject... and love your start! The first 10 or 12 layers always look "funny". ;)

I'll be following this one!

arlene
01-22-2004, 09:28 AM
did you do a white grisaille to start?

paulmoser
01-22-2004, 09:52 AM
did you do a white grisaille to start?
Yeah! And the background first...huh? ..did you?...hmmm? :p
paul

Sue Irish
01-22-2004, 10:18 AM
Ya know Paul ... I noticed that too! I don't think that anyone that has tackled the Master's Project put in a background first. I think we all started right off with the foreground elements than pulled the backgrounds into place. Odd ... very, very odd.

Susan

wet
01-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Sorry....started with a cream and cloud blue don't ask me why. :confused: Here is the colors I've worked out so far. I just noticed why I'm so drawn to this piece.....no back ground!! Am I in trouble? Sould I do something else? Don't hit me!! Got a little done this morning. I know her eyes are too big and I'm going to shave down her cheek. But I am excited she looks human! Lots more layers to go and haven't blended at all. Any help on lips?? wanda

arlene
01-22-2004, 10:40 AM
I see i'm getting no slack here. Think I'll just head to warm weather tomorrow and let you two suffer in frigid weather. Think of me while I'm walking around in a light sweater and sandels.

MsLilypond
01-22-2004, 10:50 AM
This is one of my favorite pieces from Vermeer, I think you're doing a wonderful job!

pencils4me
01-22-2004, 10:55 AM
Hey Wanda hang in there! Your dong beautifully. I think her eyes are beautifully haunting.

lips are the same as any other feature! highlights, shadows, reflected light, and not red! ;) usually less is more with lips... check the shape of the bottom compared to the top.

looking very good! I think your off to do more people in the future :D

TJ

pinkrybns
01-22-2004, 11:53 AM
Ya know Paul ... I noticed that too! I don't think that anyone that has tackled the Master's Project put in a background first. I think we all started right off with the foreground elements than pulled the backgrounds into place. Odd ... very, very odd.

Susan

Raises hand politely....
I did start my background first...didn't finish all of it, but certainly chose those colors first and started the first few layers nearest to the face.

Wanda, this is looking super! Be careful with the lips, like T.J. suggested...she has full ones, but not "Bouguereau Bee Stung/Rosy Rossetti/Collogen Injected" lips... and not bright!

Oh, and there is indeed a background in this painting, no detail, but definitely a color and it sure affects the rest. Yes, indeedy! Arlene is correct whether we want to face the truth or not. In real life it's an interesting muted greyish-greenish-blueish color, and it's there, brushstrokes and all.

Enjoy your trip arlene!

~Judy

Meisie
01-22-2004, 01:22 PM
oooooooo nice choice! I'm staying tuned!
Interesting info Judy!. My theory is that the backgrounds get postponed, because it is already 'there', not something perceived as needing to be placed.
Meisie (who has the answers because she hasn't done this yet :rolleyes: )

wet
01-22-2004, 03:46 PM
Judy really background??? Sometimes ignorance IS bliss!! Okay now Vermeers girl looks sultry you know that "hi big boy" look and mine....more like she doesn't have a thought in her head!!! Totally butchered the mouth so I'm moving on to the clothes. But I am having fun!! Thanks so much for all and any comments or HELP! :D wanda

pinkrybns
01-22-2004, 03:56 PM
But I am having fun!!

Which is, of course, equally important! :D

marilyn h
01-22-2004, 05:04 PM
this is looking so great. Nice job!

pencils4me
01-22-2004, 06:55 PM
Totally butchered the mouth so I'm moving on to the clothes.

Ok, sounds good. So when you gunna go back and finish her lips? :evil:

You didn't butcher them , your just not finished. Right now I see her mouth as being to narrow. On Vermeers draw a vertical line from the inside corner of her closest eye to us, down thru her chin. The line should intersect with the corner of her mouth. Now do the same on yours. See? you have lots of room to play with, and you need to finsh the shadows on the area between the nose and lips too. ;) , that shadow extends out to the cheek above the lips and helps define that plane. :D It all ties together!

But it's ok to move on for now...... LOL

BTW your doing wonderfully!

TJ

gillyvu
01-22-2004, 08:15 PM
I think it's looking amazing despite the fact you don't agree. It's also one of my favorites, it's actually my desktop backgroud :)

wet
01-22-2004, 08:20 PM
TJ thanks I see it now! Will try that tommorrow. Thought they where to far gone! Also her head is tilted too much might beable to fix that too. Keep playing with her eyes still looks like the village idiot, that vacant stare! :rolleyes: Thanks again......going to go read Karens 9 steps to portraits.(Should have done that first!!!) :D wanda

gealflings
01-23-2004, 12:07 AM
Wanda!! It looks most excellent!! I'm ROFL about the 'goth girl' comment.. bwahahahahha :D :D

gnu
01-23-2004, 05:31 AM
you guys are too funny!! Wanda this is going superbly!! just lovely..can't wait for the next stage.. :clap:

wet
01-23-2004, 01:14 PM
Gnu becareful what you wish for heres the next stage!! Took TJ suggestions and worked on mouth. Better but not great. I think I figured out where I went wrong. At the very begining the eyes were at the wrong angle and that threw everything else off. Am I right?? Sorry I'm not as imformative as all the other threads of this project feel as I'm learning as I go. Kinda hit and miss!! Not done yet but here is my list of things that are wrong....Face not long enough, nose too hollywood nose job, eyes wrong angle and too big, neck too short, because of all these things head looks too tilted. The scan is much darker and grainier than rl. So I think it looks better than it looks here. So I've decided to call her " The girl with the pearl earrings sister watching Vermeer paint" Cuz you can see the family resemblance but its defenantly not the same girl!! ;) Still happy though am learning and maybe I can finally get rid of the 30 yr old voices in my head that tell me I can't draw people. Any other suggestions of where I could improve would be welcome,even if it's too late for this sister might use it for a later date. Thanks for all the encouragement!!!!!!!!! :D wanda Ps Judy explain the bg in the original so maybe I can do something about that before arlene gets back. :eek:

gealflings
01-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Wanda! It's looking fantastic! You've nailed the mouth!! The only thing I think I see is the direction the eyes are looking in - the original has the eyes more directed towards the viewer, I think. But other than that - fantastic!!! :clap:

Meisie
01-23-2004, 01:28 PM
It may be her sister Wanda ;) but you are doing a beautiful job! I really like this piece so far. And you certainly can draw people :D
Meisie

paulmoser
01-23-2004, 01:56 PM
......So I've decided to call her " The girl with the pearl earrings sister watching Vermeer paint" Cuz you can see the family resemblance but its defenantly not the same girl!! ;) Still happy though am learning and maybe I can finally get rid of the 30 yr old voices in my head that tell me I can't draw people. .....

Wanda, you did good, really good. You can certainly "do" people, here's the proof for the world to see!

As for capturing an exact likeness in your copy...leave that activity to the copyists and the forgers. I am willing to bet my entire lifes savings that if Vermeer were to repaint her, it would not look exactly the same....even if he tried....with oil paints! You achieved what you set out to do, you learned something about yourself and your art...and you now have a beautiful new CP painting. Also, without a doubt, you now know, as do we all, that you can "do" people...and "do" them damn good at that!

Bravo!

Paul

wet
01-23-2004, 02:42 PM
Sarah I know thats the part that gives her that "far away" look don't ya think!! :rolleyes: Meisie Paul thank you thank you!! Everyone is so encouraging and helpful. I subscribe to the Artists Mag. and have bought books and when you read the articles it seems the artists just lay on hands and wala!! But here I think it helps to see the many professional struggle sometimes too and are still all to willing to jump in with a helping hand or a complement. No matter what the skill level it is so encouraging to know we all stuggle. Thanks again!!! Will update when clothes are done. :D wanda

pinkrybns
01-23-2004, 03:01 PM
Wanda!

This looks pretty darn good to me!
OK so it's her sister Anneke...who knew? lol

I think you did a wonderful job and yeah, you can do people! I made the same mistakes early on in my piece with the angle of the eye and all that, but like you, I had fun and felt (on whatever level) successful.

Regarding the background in the actual painting, two things:

1) In the real life painting, the color is dark, but it's leans towards a dark, dark, greenish-blue-black...except close to the face where visible dark greyish-green strokes can be seen. Unless you have a very clear reproduction, I doubt you could see what I'm talking about. These lighter areas sort of work around the edge of the face and into the neck & chest area and also pull back from the turban's hanging down sash thing (at a loss for words here) and they fade into the darker BG. They are very subtle strokes.

Again, although I think you're version is very good, the real thing is truly very muted all over. It has a sort of greyish misty quality over all the painted surface. I suppose that is what Vermeer did to achieve his usual misty light. It's just not screaming bright in color or glossy. If you wanted to re-create that look in CP, I suppose you could go over all the areas in yours with some color to tone them down and make them more misty ( don't ask me about what colors, cuz we all know I don't know! LOL). None of the edges on anything in the Vermeer are very sharp or hard-edge and that's also what makes it so appealing, his ability to portray the girl's softness. In fact, her mouth just blends so softly into her face, that the lip line hardly exists at all in some places in the real painting. Same with those eyebrows or even the pearl.

Am I making sense? Well, I can't say anything to anatomy of facial structures since I am not a portraitess and actually, since we are copying someone elses idea of what they saw in somebody's face, I think maybe, just maybe, correcting facial features to fit a formula just might not work here. We're doing a sort of interpretation of an interpretation... Does that make any sense as well? ( I know what I mean, but ....LOL nevermind!)

Having said all that, here's my next thought:

2) We were asked to crop the original, sooooooo you could say you "cropped out" the BG. :eek: LOL I'm in trouble now! :evil: :p :D

Give yourself a :clap:

Oh yeah, the name of the painting in Dutch is "Meisje met een tulband" which loosely translated is "Girl with a Turban"...I don't know when the title Pearl Earring became attached to this painting, because it is still listed in the Royal collection of the Mauritshuis in The Hague as "Girl with a Turban" <--- more trivia...lol

:) ~ Judy

Edit to add: Are you done or are you going to do the sleeve? I think if I could suggest something, I think a few more layers to try to soften the look all over might be helpful...especially around that hangy down bit of the turban, that could use more emphasis....IMO

Karen Cardinal
01-23-2004, 03:37 PM
Wanda, Anneke (The girl with the pearl earrings sister watching Vermeer paint) is looking fabulous! :clap:

Hey... you're working on black... you're getting skin tones already... you're not supposed to be getting skin tones yet... ;)
Great job choosing your colors!

The differences you have in her features are subtle enough they certainly don't take away from the beauty.

I like what Judy said... We're doing a sort of interpretation of an interpretation
There's probably not very many of us that have the chance to see the originals in real life (except maybe Judy and Arlene, and we need full descriptions girls) so I think we're all doing a great job trying to make a copy of a reproduction shown in a book (or on the net) which could never show the subtilties of the originals.

We were asked to crop the original, sooooooo you could say you "cropped out" the BG
LOL That's too good! Gee.. I might do another one if I can do that. :D
I doubt if I could paint in a background if it wasn't visible in the reproduction. I think you made an excellent choice Wanda going with the black paper.

pinkrybns
01-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm in trouble now! LOL

I can see it coming...
"I cropped the BG out, I'm using my artistic liscense" "Well how do you know Vermeer wasn't thinking the same thing". "It's an interpretation of an interpretation, interpreting an interpretation" " A copy by any other name is still a copy" "Well, Judy said it looked like...." LOL :evil: :D :D :D
Oh man am I in trouble!

Although I do believe in what I say, so there! :p

Karen Cardinal
01-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Oh yea Judy... you are so gonna get it when Arlene gets back! :D

If you need me to pull some of the heat off of you, I could post a drawing without a background and ask Arlene what I should draw in the background and whether it should be a dark background or a light one. :D

(Yes everyone, Arlene is right about planning your backgrounds before you start... but it isn't it a lot of fun to tease her? :evil: :D )

SilverFeather
01-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Wanda, I'm finally getting around to commenting here. I've been watching and I think you are doing a marvelous job here :clap: She's beautiful. And on black paper no less!
I thought about using colored paper on mine but was afraid that adding that challenge would be too much!
Don't be so hard on yourself. I think Vermeer would be proud.
Oh and Judy, it's great to read your info after seeing this one in person. You are the lucky one!

No matter what the skill level it is so encouraging to know we all stuggle.
That is so true! It's also nice to know that we never stop learning from each other.

Funny, the trailer for "Girl With The Pearl Earring" just came on TV. Your painting looks much more like the real one than the actress ;)

pinkrybns
01-23-2004, 06:16 PM
Oh yea Judy... you are so gonna get it when Arlene gets back! :D

If you need me to pull some of the heat off of you, I could post a drawing without a background and ask Arlene what I should draw in the background and whether it should be a dark background or a light one. :D

(Yes everyone, Arlene is right about planning your backgrounds before you start... but it isn't it a lot of fun to tease her? :evil: :D )

ROFLMAO Karen!!! :D :D

Ahh, I'm older than Arlene, she'd be breaking some senior citizen abuse law if she hit me with that hammer... but just in case, what were those CP colors again for bumps and bruises?

Sorry wanda for jokin' around in your thread...I have no self-control! :D

~ Judy

ATTENTION:
Anyone who is new to CP (or any other medium for that matter) and reading all this:
It is BEST to plan the background first and so, yes, Arlene is totally right on about this! Backgrounds are equally as important as main subjects. The background should never, ever be a second or a third thought, or an "OMG, I need something in the back" thought.
I'm not that old, but I'm sure Mr. Vermeer knew exactly how he was going to do his background BEFORE he sarted this painting. All you need do is look at his other works to see he planned everything and very well!

wet
01-23-2004, 06:32 PM
Judy GREAT idea....I cropped out the bg!! Yeah that sounds believeable! :rolleyes: I am going to work on her sleeve and head dress thingy and try to make her face glow more like in the real one. Karen thank you so much means alot coming from an artist with your experiance! I didn't know I shouldn't start doing portraits with black cuz it could be to hard for a beginer. Another case of ignorance is bliss! Silver feather thank you! I read about that movie this morning in the paper and showed it to my husband,couldn't believe it! He said " See its an omen!!" He wants to hang her in his office :D I tell him all the time "your my favorite husband!" Judy you can joke in my thread anytime!!!!!!!! You do know we are going to be in serious trouble. I got so excited when I started this ...forgot to crop,forgot bg,and forgot there is a second PART! You don't think she'll make us cut them up and make a jig saw puzzles do you! :crying: wanda

pinkrybns
01-23-2004, 06:45 PM
You don't think she'll make us cut them up and make a jig saw puzzles do you! :crying: wanda

LOL...strange you say that, cuz I think I said to Meisie in the main Project thread that Arlene might make us cut them up and make collages out of them...OMG!

Here's another random thought on this 2nd part I had while washing my (are you reading this Paul?) thick, long, wavy hair (yes, even at my age :p) .. my thought was this: What if she makes us do them in grayscale, or in reverse complementary colors, or change the "style" of what our copies are now to another like say cubism, or pointilism, or impressionism, etc. Oh man I have no idea what part 2 will be, but I can sure come up with some weird ideas...LOL

It does look real good Wanda and "Uncle Johannes" would be proud ... talking about my Uncle Johannes, what were you thinking? :D :p

~ Judy

wet
01-23-2004, 09:27 PM
ROFLMAO Karen!!! :D :D

Ahh, I'm older than Arlene, she'd be breaking some senior citizen abuse law if she hit me with that hammer... but just in case, what were those CP colors again for bumps and bruises?

Sorry wanda for jokin' around in your thread...I have no self-control! :D

~ Judy

ATTENTION:
Anyone who is new to CP (or any other medium for that matter) and reading all this:
It is BEST to plan the background first and so, yes, Arlene is totally right on about this! Backgrounds are equally as important as main subjects. The background should never, ever be a second or a third thought, or an "OMG, I need something in the back" thought.
I'm not that old, but I'm sure Mr. Vermeer knew exactly how he was going to do his background BEFORE he sarted this painting. All you need do is look at his other works to see he planned everything and very well!
Judy NICE save arlene will be happy some one is minding the store!!wanda

wet
01-23-2004, 09:47 PM
Anneke is done she started to flake out on me.I think shes more tempermental than her prettier sister!! I was really going to try to make the left side glow like Judy said and the cp started to flake off so she's done flakes and all. Took advice and leaving bg out since I can't see it.....oooold feeble eyes!! The clothes were harder than I thought they would be because didn't really notice but they are very abstract compared to her face...maybe he wanted all the focus on her face and kept everything else loose? Had another thought maybe she is going to make us age enhance them. That could be fun!! ;) Thanks again for everyones comment advice and levity!! GEEEZ where is spell check? :D wanda

Jazz
01-24-2004, 02:59 AM
Hiya! Wanda :) ,

So sorry for being so late in commenting on your beautiful piece (yes...I said BEAUTIFUL!!!! :D ) You have done a lovely job with his painting and she does not look like a poorer relative, lol but the real deal! I also think that she does not look vacant at all, she has a lovely serene, warm expression on her face and her eyes definitely say ' The lights are on and someone IS home' :D so there!

I would not even dream of trying black paper and I think you handled it with real class! Your colours are subtle and beautiful. I most definitely do NOT see anything wrong with your interpretation. I only hope mine turns out even half as good (keep your finger's crossed for me, pretty please!)

You lot are terrifying me with your guesstimations on what the second part will entail....:: shivers:: I can't even think about it, not until I get some colour on mine at least :confused:

Fab Portrait Wanda (Have more faith in your own ability)

Big Hugs,

ALI

Meisie
01-24-2004, 03:00 AM
Oh I had horrid visions when I started to think of what we could be told to do in the next stage....then I remembered that I don't really have to if I choose not too, but then again, I'm such a 'sucker' for a challenge...I may not be able to resisit! :p
I love your 'Meisje' I think you did a terrific job on her, and I am interested in the movie, should be a good one.
Arlene is away, so if we post enough, she may not be able to read it all, and we could get away with 'backgroundless' paintings!
Meisie (who should be in bed, not talking nonsense online :D)

pinkrybns
01-24-2004, 07:02 AM
The clothes were harder than I thought they would be because didn't really notice but they are very abstract compared to her face...maybe he wanted all the focus on her face and kept everything else loose?

Hey, hey , hey! I think you do understand! Yes, the clothes are painted very loose and yep, to draw attention to the face. That "looseness" in the original is what's so striking when you see the painting in real.
Very nicely done Wanda and you learned some things too, didn't you?! I think that's what this project (well, everything actually) is all about, discovery. :) Your choice to leave out the BG doesn't seem a wrong choice to me...it works for you and we have proof that you had been thinking about it and made your own choices <--- good thing to learn to do!

My opinion only here, but, I feel everyone has to come to their own satisfaction or understanding when working on anything, be it a copy or your own original - that's a learning process on it's own. This Master's project, while appearing to be a difficult challenge trying to copy a Master, actually opens up your eyes and mind to discovering/understanding what CP's can do, how compositions work, what "style" is about, how colors are chosen, how subjects are chosen, how feelings/emotions are conveyed and after all that, how you, me or any other artist makes the choices they do when producing a painting/drawing. How's that for a summary of what we do/did/done? ;)

No one else should be afraid to try this - Ali, Meisie- it's all just a learning process and NOT a competition with anyone except yourself!

Maybe the 2nd part is to use what we each have learned in another piece that is all our own? We'll just have to wait and see! ( I don't think it's wise to try and "second" guess Arllene :p )

No, she doesn't have a vacant stare, not at all! She looks real good Wanda and you took the challenge and came up with a real super "Meisje" ( Anneke...lol...shall I tell you I chose that name beause it's my mother-in-law's...rofl).

:clap: :D :clap: :) :clap:

~ Judy
(Gawd, I sound like a coach...LOL...come on team, do your best!)

Surfinia
01-24-2004, 08:11 AM
Just stopped by for a quick look, and became engrosed with this thread (you all are such a "hoot"). Beautiful work on this one, Wanda :clap: And you did this on black paper. I'm really impressed. Just shows, you can't hide talent.

This is one of my favorite paintings, also. I really like Vermeer's style. I know your husband will be proud to hang your version on his office wall. (Who knows, someone may see it and want to commission you for a portrait!!!)

Karen Cardinal
01-24-2004, 08:41 AM
All I can do is second Ali's oppinion here.... Beautiful job Wanda!

I didn't know I shouldn't start doing portraits with black cuz it could be to hard for a beginer. Another case of ignorance is bliss!

Obviously, you have a natural talent for working on black paper!
Everyone has thier particular talents and it looks like you've found one of yours here.

I'm a big supporter of the "try a little bit of everything until you find something you enjoy and are good at" you never know if you can do it until you try.

Ohh and yea... we probably shouldn't be trying to guess the second part of this project... although after reading these posts Arlene will probably have us draw just the backgrounds now. ;)

Lahree
01-24-2004, 09:11 AM
I am so sorry that I get to stop by here so infrequently now! Dag nab it! Anyway, this is just beautiful! I don't "do" black paper--been there, done it, produced the movie. I am totally in awe at the job you have done on this especially since I consider black paper a terrible demon. She is beautiful! You did a wonderful job. Her expression is gorgeous. You did yourself proud! ::slap on the back::

BTW--besides Judy, I did my background first (this is a totally impressive fact since mine was a failure :rolleyes: ) Yeah, learn from me kids--you can do the background first and still screw everything up with it! :evil:

wet
01-24-2004, 10:35 AM
Ahhhh thanks so much every one!! I did learn ALOT not only about cps skin tones but about my self! Funny how that happens. Oh my the bg thing can only guess at the comments in the thread Karen started. Will have to check out later have to go to the city right now. This was really fun not only doing it but watching everone elses work take shape. The biggest thing I learned from reading comments on others work was advice on using shadows and highlights to render features. I think when I tried to draw people before that was the big mistake that I made (using lines). So thanks again......btw last night had a dream I got a nose job and face lift!!!!! wonder why :D :D wanda

wet
01-24-2004, 10:39 AM
Geeez........Sue started the bg thread not Karen sorry Karen. :o wanda

paulmoser
01-24-2004, 12:26 PM
LOL...strange you say that, cuz I think I said to Meisie in the main Project thread that Arlene might make us cut them up and make collages out of them...OMG!

Here's another random thought on this 2nd part I had while washing my (are you reading this Paul?) thick, long, wavy hair (yes, even at my age :p) .. my thought was this: What if she makes us do them in grayscale, or in reverse complementary colors, or change the "style" of what our copies are now to another like say cubism, or pointilism, or impressionism, etc. Oh man I have no idea what part 2 will be, but I can sure come up with some weird ideas...LOL

It does look real good Wanda and "Uncle Johannes" would be proud ... talking about my Uncle Johannes, what were you thinking? :D :p

~ Judy
ROFLMAO
...and yes I am reading this... long, thick, wavy hair ...:evil: