PDA

View Full Version : ebay second category

Salairawns
01-19-2004, 12:00 AM
If you hadn't noticed yet, eBay removed the ability to cancel a second category once it's been submitted. You can still edit and change the category, just not cancel it. Found this out through Live Help while trying to remove it to change to an FP. Have to cancel and relist.
Celena

TeAnne
01-19-2004, 12:43 AM
They must have been loosing money again. *sigh*

Rieko
01-19-2004, 01:20 AM
I had the same problem a week ago, so I cancelled the listing and relisted it. To figure that out, it took me 30 minutes and I had already viewers which one of them already stored it in "my ebay list"...

jocelynsart
01-19-2004, 12:01 PM
I know, I don't like it.
You cannot take away the Subtitle either once submitted, or FP.
I use the option to post date my start date and time. Once I am ready to scan up the images and launch the auction, I sometimes want to remove the Second Cat. or Subtitle. I have found you cannot. You can only remove Buy it Now and also Start Immediately, when revising, gives back that .10 cent Post Dated start of auction option.
I keep all this in mind when pre typing my listing then saving it as a Pending Auction. I do this because I like to spend time doing my description according to how I feel about the painting before it is done. I have to be in the mood to write my description. This gives me time to alter things I end up not really liking before launching the auction for good.
Joss