PDA

View Full Version : I need E-Bay Live Help Quick

prtpix
01-13-2004, 01:50 PM
How do I get to E-Bay LIve Help?
Thanks in advance.

madmum
01-13-2004, 01:54 PM
http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/16485391/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=16485391

Copied the link from a post Eliza made in Antoine's thread. Good luck!

Ruth

prtpix
01-13-2004, 04:01 PM
Thanks so much for your help on this.
I listed a painting today with Featured Plus and I used the E-Bay Picture Hosting for the Gallery Image.
BIG MISTAKE. Even though I did everything I could to make the image so that it would not be manipulated by the STUPID E-BAY PICTURE HOST.
They manipulated it anyway making it half the size of what it should be with a freaking thick white border around it.
I looked at it for a few minutes and just thought,
I realized that even if I did change the gallery image myself on this auction it would not change the gallery picture probably until it got to the second page.
I've seen it happen before.
Then I figured, Man I am not paying $22.50 for this auction to be less than the best it can be.
So, I did contact E-Bay live Help and a guy named Troy G. told me to go ahead and cancel it and relist it the way I wanted it and he gave me the address where I could write to E-Bay Billing and ask for a refund for all of the fees that pertain to the first listing of this painting.
At this point I have not recieved the refund yet. But, I will ride them on it. I guess it could take a few days and maybe even more. But, They better do the refund. I can't afford the loss. And it's not my fault that the STUPID E-BAY IMAGE HOST MESSES UP THE GALLERY IMAGES LIKE THEY DO.

I will let you know when I get my refund.
Thanks again.

prtpix
01-14-2004, 08:57 AM
They credited my account for the ful $22.50.
I am so happy. I wish I would have known it was this easy when I goofed on my first Featured Plus listing.
I had accidentally done a Gallery Featured instead of a Featured Plus and not only that. I did two categories, which doubled the fees. A whopping $56.00 that cost me and I was too stupid to know I could get a refund if I just contacted them. I thought since it was my mistake, They would not refund.
And to top that off. The painting did not sell on Double Category Gallery Featured. Uggggggh!!!!
Anyway,
Thanks so much for your help.