PDA

View Full Version : Editing eBay auctions

jolie
01-10-2004, 06:42 PM
Hi everyone,

I listed 8 paintings on Thursday, as it was a free listing day in the UK. I recalled reading in a previous thread that many of you really brighten up your gallery images because they get dull when they are so small. I did that, but yesterday, while I was viewing my auctions on a different computer they looked garish to me. I have an old monitor, so obviously I'm not getting decent color at home. The actual auction pictures looked fine, so I edited my auctions to use the same picture for the gallery. That was yesterday morning and the same gallery pics are still there. Any idea how long it takes to update? The text editing I did appeared immediately.

Jolie

Lee_The_Astonishing
01-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Every time I have edited a listing, it has shown up straight away.

Lee :evil:

imaginethat
01-10-2004, 09:23 PM
Gallery updates can take days - and can also never show (I've had that happen several times)! If you go to ebay's help area and type in "change gallery picture", there is a form you can fill out if it's not changing - but it will still take a day or more for it to change. This is one area with ebay that is awful - I've read many messages here from folks having the same troubles.

TeAnne
01-11-2004, 02:10 AM
Yep it happened to me too, especially on the nude back with bum one. :(