PDA

View Full Version : prints, mouse mats, stickers, magnets etc

ElizaLeahy
01-09-2004, 01:43 AM
A friend of mine has a small printing business. She has done work for Elfwood for years, and when I started frog-art.com I contacted her to see if she would do piece work for us as well. She showed me her services page and then I started kicking myself for not thinking to combine Ellen with WC earlier.

The way it works is that you can offer your art on an item, you get an order, you send off to Ellen and she prints the order and sends it to the buyer.

She does ask that she see the file before you start getting orders because this woman is VERY fussy, and if your file isn't suitable for printing she won't attempt it.

Here is her link. You can email her for more info if needed. I warned her I was telling you about her.

http://www.ellenmilliongraphics.com/new/services/

M.A.
01-09-2004, 02:58 AM
What a great idea! I just bookmarked her site.

busy91
01-09-2004, 10:01 AM
I've also bookmarked her site. Thanks.

RainThang
01-09-2004, 06:30 PM
COOL! & I love the frog art!!
Lorraine

Sumafra
01-10-2004, 12:58 AM
Thanks for the link, Eliza. Prices seem really good.

Eugene Veszely
01-10-2004, 10:30 AM
Do you think this is a better option than cafepress???

ElizaLeahy
01-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Do you think this is a better option than cafepress???

She doesn't offer things like the boxes or the cups, and I don't know what the cafepress prices are like.

But I do know that Ellen is VERY fussy and would never let anything go out that wasn't 100% perfect.

The difference between dealing with a person who takes pride in their business and a big corporation I guess.