PDA

View Full Version : Press Releases? Press Release

Deb McLaren
01-08-2004, 07:45 PM
I didn't see any place that was more appropriate for a press release, nor have I seen anyone post one, so I'll be the first...

January 2004 ~ Deborah McLaren, of Mystic, Connecticut, has recently returned from a month-long fellowship residency at The Julia and David White Artists Colony, in Ciudad Colon, Costa Rica, as part of an internationally selected group of five multi-disciplinary artists.

While immersed in the Costa Rican culture, Ms. McLaren worked on several projects, one of which was capturing the tropical landscape in intricate pen and ink drawings, and included a special project of antique automobile portraiture done in acrylics.

As a culmination of her residency, Ms. McLaren was invited to exhibit her work
at a private showing to a select group of collectors.

Ms. McLaren, a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania native, will be exhibiting her work at the Renaissance Gallery in the Pittsburgh suburb of Carnegie, in May of 2004. The opening is scheduled for May 7 from 6-9 and Saturday 10-5, and will kick off the Arts and Heritage Weekend and other cultural events season in the area. This will be her second annual show at the Renaissance Gallery; she was the featured artist at the gallery in May of 2003.

Ms. McLaren teaches at the Mystic Art Association, where she also exhibits her work.

gnu
01-08-2004, 09:48 PM
HEY you are famous!! wahoo...CONGRATULATIONS!!! :clap: :clap:
You mind want to mozie on over to the business forum, I think they have an announcement type part there...You'd enjoy that forum, it's very very helpful...

Deb McLaren
01-08-2004, 10:13 PM
Thank you very much...(taking a bow).... :cool:

Alan Cross
01-09-2004, 01:43 AM
Sounds like a wonderful trip.....congrats...
Alan :)