PDA

View Full Version : 01/06/04 Night Owl S&T

Baxsie
01-06-2004, 10:19 PM
Finally got to torch on the 1st, but I had to call it quits after a few hours -- my kerosene heater just couldn't keep up when it was 15F outside. It has since dipped to -23F, so I guess it wasn't that cold, relatively speaking. :o But I was soooo happy to torch again! It was almost overwhelming... even pulling stringers was fun. LOL

I finally got them cleaned and photographed, and here is one of the sets I made that day.

I am enjoying all of the 'thread hog' posts too! :D

Janet

Theneed2bead
01-06-2004, 10:24 PM
Really great colors, only 5F here in Northern Michigan. Stay warm by the torch. :clap:

Katiefl
01-06-2004, 10:25 PM
I love those! Pretty beads Janet

Heres a little turtle I made a few days ago.

His true personality does not show through due to horrible photography and a lousy camera.

koregon
01-06-2004, 10:44 PM
Hey Janet, pretty beadies...and boy thats cold!
we have it cold down here to...but not that cold...freezing rain all day today...has been very nasty and to cold to torch...I have had a fire in the woodstove all day saving on the furnace...here is a bead I made yesterday.....purple 'n dichro....Katie your little turtle is adorable.

SonyaHusko
01-06-2004, 10:48 PM
Janet, those colors are beautiful, and Katie, the little guy is adorable.

Here's a couple of pictures, one is of Chris's beads with evil purple, I love how bright it is. The other is a recent boro set of mine.

Looks like my sister-in-law snuck in on me, hi Kaye! Can't see the bead, but I'm sure it's gorgeous as usual!!!

koregon
01-06-2004, 10:52 PM
Janet, those colors are beautiful, and Katie, the little guy is adorable.

Here's a couple of pictures, one is of Chris's beads with evil purple, I love how bright it is. The other is a recent boro set of mine.

Looks like my sister-in-law snuck in on me, hi Kaye! Can't see the bead, but I'm sure it's gorgeous as usual!!!
What do you mean you can't see the bead?? why not...

those are gorgeous boro beads...now hurry and send them to me quick!!!

Briatha
01-06-2004, 11:26 PM
Janet gorgeous set!

Katie adorable turtle!

Kaye stunning focal!

Sonya stunning sets!

jamilyn
01-06-2004, 11:34 PM
You guys read my mind! I was hoping for a new S&T thread :)

I'm making more sets for ebay and having fun doing it. here are a few of my favorites.

latitude40
01-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Accck! Change is not good...I just got the hang of the old forum and the upoader :(
Dial-up is so slow tonite I could fly to the west coast to visit the pretty beads before the pictures load :mad: But hey, the tiny thumbnails look awesome. I'll have to get a better looksee tomorrow at work.
So let's test post one photo. Grrrr...too large?! OK, how about this one instead...a hollow of aqua & amethyst with a splash of Val's red-violet frit.

Karen

Helen Simon
01-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Great night beads, glassies!! I want to see if I can post at this new-fangled WC!, so I went and reduced a pic from this morning, of beads I made last night. I've been loving making roses. They just get bigger and more layers of color, such fun! Love, Helen

taneres
01-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Ok...this new stuff is going to take some getting used to. I'm not so sure I like having to click on the little thumbnails to see the picture, but then again, the page sure does load faster.

Everything here looks great. Here's what I've got.

So, lets see how this works...

Serena

Zonnestraaltje
01-07-2004, 12:32 AM
I'm supposed to be going to bed early tonight...but I had to sneak this one in since there was such a lively night owl show and tell! You guys are all amazing!!!

Night night everyone!