PDA

View Full Version : An experiment - wish me luck!

kiwicockatoo
01-06-2004, 08:35 PM
I'm putting up a set of five minis tomorrow, and I'm listing them all separately! I know some of you have done pairs or trios with varying degrees of luck, but not as many as five. It's a set of feng shui symbols (chinese characters for wood, fire, earth, water and metal).

I'm interested to see how this will go. If anyone will want all five. Or if someone will just want one, to balance the energy in a corner of their house. This could backfire on me, I'm just curious to experiment.

This is about as abstract as I get!

imaginethat
01-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Your paintings are BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure they will do fabulously!!!....good luck! :clap:

surreal
01-06-2004, 08:52 PM
I'm putting up a set of five minis tomorrow, and I'm listing them all separately! I know some of you have done pairs or trios with varying degrees of luck, but not as many as five. It's a set of feng shui symbols (chinese characters for wood, fire, earth, water and metal).

I'm interested to see how this will go. If anyone will want all five. Or if someone will just want one, to balance the energy in a corner of their house. This could backfire on me, I'm just curious to experiment.

This is about as abstract as I get!

Your paintings look great!
I wish you the best of luck!
:D

debmorbeto
01-06-2004, 08:56 PM
Those are just beautiful! Please keep us posted on how it goes...I sometimes paint in series and wonder if I should auction that way as well. Good luck!

Deb

Rieko
01-07-2004, 02:28 AM
They are all beautiful; and especially I can relate to all the characters you painted with the subjects, so I can appreciate them even more... if you explain well how all 5 works together, I bet there must be folks who want them all as a set.

Good luck!!! I really like your work.

TeAnne
01-07-2004, 04:26 AM
They look great. Good luck.

kiwicockatoo
01-07-2004, 10:17 AM
Thanks everyone! :)

Well, they are up. Phew - it takes FOREVER to post five paintings on a dial up modem. One of my gallery images was screwed up so I revised it but the revision isn't showing up yet (I finally ran out of disk space on my server and one thumbnail did not upload completely. I fixed it but time to clean up my website I guess).

If you want to see them search for MOUSSART. I really like this set - might make one for myself.

One of my paintings has seven bids now but the price has barely gone up - I've got a newbie who doesn't understand how proxies work. I did the same thing when I started out bidding!!