PDA

View Full Version : Free Counter Site

jocelynsart
01-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Hi all: Just thought I'd mention a new Free Counter link I saw on an auction. I know alot are using Sellathon but for those who can't or don't want to, maybe look at Vendio free counters. I did not look indepth, sorry! Just saw the link. Seems they have image hosting too. Also, in looking and putting in wrong name, I ran across Vendion, a web hosting site too.
Joss

Sumafra
01-06-2004, 08:17 PM
Joss, can you give us a link? I tried vendion.com and OMG 10 pop-up windows opened up and I didn't have their site anyway.

jocelynsart
01-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Hi Sumafra: Oh my gosh, I am sorry. I did not know Vendion would have tons of popups. I have blocked pop ups so did not see them.
VENDION is not the Free Counter one. The Free Counter link on the auction was the Vendio. It is Vendio.com
I apologize!!! Vendion was a web page hosting site it seems, like Yahoo, etc. Thought it may be of interest to those lookign for a web host. But, I did not know about the pop ups that come up. Yikes.
Joss

flax99
01-06-2004, 11:32 PM
I just visited vendio.com, and all I saw were some eBay selling tools that cost money to use, no mention of a free counter. Maybe they throw in a free counter when you pay for one of their other products?

flax99

jocelynsart
01-07-2004, 07:11 AM
So, it is not like Andale, where the other services are an optional monthly fee The counter was on an auction with a link for free counters by Vendio.
Ah well, sorry all.
Joss