PDA

View Full Version : questions from ebay members

ElizaLeahy
01-06-2004, 03:27 AM
I would occasionally get an email with a question - but for some reason the past few days have been amazingly busy. I received 6 emails from people today!

Lady Rando
01-06-2004, 07:40 AM
Sounds like a good thing to me. Means people are looking seriously enough to ask questions. :)

TeAnne
01-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Thats good yes? :)

surreal
01-06-2004, 05:54 PM
I would occasionally get an email with a question - but for some reason the past few days have been amazingly busy. I received 6 emails from people today!

This indicates that there is alot of interest in your listings, which is always good news!
Congrats to you, Eliza!
:D

debmorbeto
01-06-2004, 06:27 PM
I always get questions from people who see my work on Ebay. In my short career as an Ebay art seller I have gotten questions every time. Questions about combing auctions. Questions asking me to send more pics of the piece. Once someone emailed and asked if I could do a painting all about Las Vegas in my style. I said I would but she never replied. :( Today I got an email from someone who lives near me and is moving into a new house and is interested in getting together in person. I told her I'd help her with her whole damn house! Someone bought something right before the holidays after the actual action had ended. That was okay with me. I think the side traffic is as important as the page views or sales. At least it seems that way during the short time I have been 'Ebaying'.

Deb

sandge
01-06-2004, 07:45 PM
If the questions seem geniunely related to your auctions, that's fine.

What you have to be wary of is questions that seem a bit vague, or too general - something that doesn't quite seem to be a specific enquiry for a specific auction. That might be someone using the ebay system to harvest your email addy.