PDA

View Full Version : We're Back!!!!!

Dyin
01-06-2004, 12:36 AM
Wow...this will take some getting used to!!! But how cool is this????? I can't find an uploader button though....where is it??? But I see it's set up for insert image....hmmmmm...well, welcome back everyone...did anyone get anything done or were we all suffering from seperation anxiety? :D

bnoonan
01-06-2004, 01:01 AM
Hey Sue,

Here we are and the place to ourselves!!! I guess I'll have to poke around a bit to become familiar with our new space.

Cool stuff.

Barb :clap:

Dyin
01-06-2004, 01:06 AM
Here's a link to Scott's announcement concerning all the cool new changes...hi, Barb...missed ya!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=157497&s=

bnoonan
01-06-2004, 01:11 AM
Hi Sue,
I was just reading his update and wanted to send him a thank you note but realized I can't post in that area. I'll have to do it separately.

Little odd feeling my way around but essentially it appears we're just getting better all the time.

Missed you too. Odd being out of touch to this life line for more than 24 hours.

B

Clare in Texas
01-06-2004, 02:24 AM
Hello,
I am new here, just got ID'ed. A New Year, eh?
Clare

Dyin
01-06-2004, 02:26 AM
Hello,
I am new here, just got ID'ed. A New Year, eh?
Clare
Hi Clare...welcome to WC or should I say ArtistNation! Hope you'll post some of your work on the regular pastel forum!

Clare in Texas
01-06-2004, 02:28 AM
Hi Clare...welcome to WC or should I say ArtistNation! Hope you'll post some of your work on the regular pastel forum!

I do have something I am working on, but I have not figured out how to post.

christmascarolnz
01-06-2004, 06:54 AM
Hi Clare. Looking forward to seeing your stuff...
Gosh Sue, this does feel weird - kinda like learning to walk on wobbly pegs!
Carol

Kathryn Wilson
01-06-2004, 07:07 AM
Wow! Hi everybody and welcome back! It does look a little strange doesn't it - like moving to a new house and getting up in the middle of the night and wondering where you are.

Hi Clare: Welcome to Wet Canvas (ArtistNation)! I am sure we will all be feeling our way around looking for new ways to do things. I believe the Uploader button is gone, but there is a box at the bottom of this page that takes attachments. Holler if that doesn't work.

Carol: I hope you get to read Scott's Announcement this morning - you have been included it!

Hi Sue and Barb: Missed you guys too!

soap
01-06-2004, 07:09 AM
Hi all! Happy New Year! And what changes! Am trying to find my way around here....it is looking great, don't you think? But I prefer WetCanvas over Artists Nation.....it sounds so serious..........wet canvas had some 'wink' to it.....more humourous and loose. Oh well......it still is a great site. Hope to get painting soon.......have a portrait commission in pastel lined up!

Have a good one all!

meowmeow
01-06-2004, 07:28 AM
Whew! This is a relief!
I was working on something...in fact I came down to scan it in and post but there was no place to post it! Gosh! I had to make decisions on my own and it was scary!
I'll post it later!
Glad to see everyone here!

Sandy

nougat
01-06-2004, 08:31 AM
Hi all. Happy New Year!!!

It was scarey for a bit when I saw the new improved version of WC BUT its so much quicker now and I'm getting used to all the new stuff!!
missed you all!!

nadine

Dark_Shades
01-06-2004, 09:39 AM
Hi all. Happy New Year!!!

It was scarey for a bit when I saw the new improved version of WC BUT its so much quicker now and I'm getting used to all the new stuff!!
missed you all!!

nadine

...... erm, who am I ....... where AM I :eek: :confused: ..... didnt know how else to get a message in here..... sorry nougat lol ....... took me 15 mins to find out the login password isnt on the right page :confused: :D

..... nice colours

Clare in Texas
01-06-2004, 01:18 PM

Well here goes. How do I get to the pastel forum?
Thanks,

Clare

Dark_Shades
01-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Thanks,

Clare

I think you are already IN IT :D .... but dont ask me, Im lost and :confused: :evil:

Dyin
01-06-2004, 02:09 PM
Thanks,

Clare
Clare...that's really nice...would love to see a closer pic of it so we could see details...ok...at the top of this page you'll see a Bar that says Wet Canvas-Explore Media-Pastels click on Pastel and it'll take you to the main forum...the BOOKMARK it on your browser lol! Then click on post new message and start a new thread with this painting!!! PM (private msg me) if you need more help.

Clare in Texas
01-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Clare...that's really nice...would love to see a closer pic of it so we could see details...ok...at the top of this page you'll see a Bar that says Wet Canvas-Explore Media-Pastels click on Pastel and it'll take you to the main forum...the BOOKMARK it on your browser lol! Then click on post new message and start a new thread with this painting!!! PM (private msg me) if you need more help.

Thankyou for your help. I did the first bit, now I have to charge up the camera and will take detail pics and post.

Katherine J
01-06-2004, 03:08 PM
Hi all. I'm such a computer clutz it'll likely take me most of 2004 to firgure out this site! I like the look, although I find I have to scroll right and left to get the whole messge in a lot of the time, e.g. Scott's message. However, I must say I' mighty impressed with the whole thing and the work people do to keep it going and looking good.

Katherine