PDA

View Full Version : okay here is some more eye candy

shoozles
01-04-2004, 12:46 AM
Here is another piece I sold on ebay some time ago. My newest adventure is poetry pendants. When I get photos of some I will share. I may have some posted on ebay for Sunday...keeping my fingers crossed.
Thanks for the interest.
Michelle

bjcohan
01-04-2004, 01:01 AM
Oooooh, YUM!

Well, Michelle, now that you are tantalizing us with your goodies, you ought to include a link to your eBay auctions in your signature line so that it will appear each time you post.

It'll make it easier for those who want to get some for themselves. Hint, hint. :evil: ;) :D

Barb:cat:
(repeating to herself ... you have too many beads already ... go string the ones you have ... you have too many beads already ...)

Lenda
01-04-2004, 05:48 AM
Beautiful piece Michelle! Glad you figuired out how to post the pics.

(Barb, one can NEVER have enough, I KNOW you know that!;) )

beaderpaine
01-06-2004, 06:39 PM
What gorgeous colors! My daughter just loves pinks and turquoises (and looks lovely in both!)! She would really drool over this pendant.

How big is it?

And, yes, please do put a link to your ebay auctions in your signature so we can drool over more of your lovely work!

shoozles
01-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the reply. Like I said I love fun and colorful pendants and that pendant is just yummy. I sold it on ebay quite awhile ago, I think the size was 1w x 1.75h. I have some plan to make more similar to those colors for Valentines Day. I have one listed now that is a Valentine theme. Very unusual. The signature link, If I did it right should take you to My Gallery on ebay.

Looking forward to talking with you again
M