PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Card set from the UK

Jazzylily
01-03-2004, 12:49 PM
We have been working on a project here in the UK - 9 of our best beadmakers (we only have around 120 in the whole of the UK) got together and produced a set of full colour cards.

Each set comprises of 9 large format (A5 size) full colour glossy cards. On the back of each card are detailed instructions on how each beads was made. The set comes complete in a lovely folder to keep you cards safe, plus there is space for the next set due out this year. I have never seen some of the some of the techiques in any other bead books!

The cost of only 7.50 (around $10) plus postage so it will not break the bank. Send for a set and let me know what you think. I bought 2 sets and framed a set :)

The set are limited - so if you want to buy go to
[Card Set (http://www.gbuk.org/News.htm)

Foofaraw
01-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Pauline
The link doesn't work.

Jazzylily
01-03-2004, 01:16 PM
You are right the link does not work try this one
Card set (http://www.gbuk.org/News.htm)

Moth
01-03-2004, 01:45 PM
I emailed to order and am awaiting my total and method to pay.

Thanks for posting the link!

~~Mary

Jacinthe
01-04-2004, 06:50 AM
Thanks for posting the link to these. My glass suppliers, know Diana East personally, so I passed the site on to them. Since my paypal is on the low side, I've asked them to order two sets for me, and I will pay them. I want! MUST HAVE! For the simple fact that I know I will never be able to afford one Diana East bead, but I have seen some of her Murrini face beads. Awesome stuff that woman does.
Thank you so very much Jazzy. If you ever get to the Netherlands, I'd love to meet up with you.

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

StefaniBeads
01-04-2004, 08:16 AM
Thank you so much Pauline!

BTW - I have admired your work for some time now, I just LOVE your swirly "organic" vessels! And of course, I love your little studio, that would be a dream for me! :)

quill
01-06-2004, 01:46 AM
Ordered mine, thanks for the info!

Jacinthe
01-06-2004, 05:37 AM
I'm getting my two sets tomorrow. Seems my glass suppliers already have them here in stock! WOO WOO!

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

nicker
01-06-2004, 06:15 PM
My paypal is low from Xmas too.....I am selling off a bunch of books etc to get play money again! I must order these they are very cool!

Barrie
01-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Oooh, I must order those!! I am one of the fortunate few that owns a real Diana East bead, one of the ones pictured in Cindy Jenkins new book, as a matter of fact! It is outstanding!!! The picture in the book does it no justice, I have to say!! Thanks for the link, Diana!!!

Barrie