PDA

View Full Version : Duration of an auction

ElizaLeahy
01-02-2004, 05:09 PM
(sorry, put this in another thread by mistake!)

Thought this might interest you

On the free listing day (26th dec) I put up a LOT of little paintings for $1.

Some I put up for 5 days, some for 7.

The ones that are still going are still climbing in price. The ones that ended - well, needless to say they aren't getting more bids, and the highest price was $16.50

This being the case I think it's safe to say that leaving pictures up longer really does help raise prices.

TeAnne
01-02-2004, 05:43 PM
I always list for 10 days on the Oz ebay. Not that it's doing me any good. :( I sure can't compete with $1 auctions. :(
Congrats on your bids, I saw a whole page full of Eliza Art with bids last night. :clap:

ElizaLeahy
01-02-2004, 06:09 PM
I've never used the OZ ebay TeAnne

And by starting at $1 I was ready to sell at $1 if needbe. I had two goals - one to get rid of them and two to make enough money to cover other ventures.

I'm sorry :(

surreal
01-02-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by ElizaLeahy
(sorry, put this in another thread by mistake!)

Thought this might interest you

On the free listing day (26th dec) I put up a LOT of little paintings for $1.

Some I put up for 5 days, some for 7.

The ones that are still going are still climbing in price. The ones that ended - well, needless to say they aren't getting more bids, and the highest price was $16.50

This being the case I think it's safe to say that leaving pictures up longer really does help raise prices.

Great going, Eliza!

TeAnne
01-02-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by ElizaLeahy
I've never used the OZ ebay TeAnne

And by starting at $1 I was ready to sell at $1 if needbe. I had two goals - one to get rid of them and two to make enough money to cover other ventures.

I'm sorry :(

ohhhhh don't be sorry E :(
I have to re look at pricing and texts.