PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Seen this Person's Work?

jocelynsart
01-02-2004, 04:18 PM
I have had a chance to look around the Art category on eBay. I have been lucky to see some artists I have never seen before. This is one. Seems they have been on there awhile. Very fresh, appealing work! It is funny, I have noticed that there is quite a variance to ending prices with most artists' work.
Not really putting this up to critique people's work. Just thought it was wonderful and inspiring.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20135&item=3637336584
Joss

arteitaliana
01-02-2004, 04:48 PM
I did notice this artist yesterday. I really like her work as well, and with better marketing skills she would get much better prices.
There good artists on ebay. The ones who are noticed are the ones who market aggressively, not necessarily the best ones.

R

jocelynsart
01-02-2004, 04:59 PM
Yes, you are probably right Rita. I guess that would mean Banner ads and FP's on really unique or interesting pieces. Better to have several pieces up at one time to make use of FP.
I never had a link to my eBay auctions from my website, which gets alot of hits, before. I added one this yr.
I have found about 3 or 4 artists I have never run across before. Some really interestign ones.
Looks like she sells the odd one at her higher Store Prices but not too often. Her work is really fresh and passionate in look. Also, it is oil and can be hung on a large main wall. People look for that it seems.
I found this searching under Realism.
Joss

surreal
01-02-2004, 08:08 PM
Hi Joss,
I know of this artist's work.

I recall her name from perusing this site:
http://www.pitchfordart.com/about_our_artists.htm

:)

TeAnne
01-02-2004, 10:37 PM
She is selling a few too :) Good on her :clap:

blondheim12
01-02-2004, 10:42 PM
Susan has been around for quite a while at eBay. She is a really good artist. I have painted with her before. She has a daughter in Archer Florida, near me.

Love,
Linda

madmum
01-03-2004, 04:58 AM
Beautiful work! I'm surprised you found her listing under realism, it seems more impressionistic to me.

I think this is quite a clever use of keywords ;)

Verbal gymnastics to help you find my work using eBay's search: An oil painting by Susan Greaves addresses a variety of subjects and are always signed. If you are an art dealer, you'll like this piece, too. My work has been described as impressionist, or impressionism, colorist, tonalist or tonalism, painterly realism, and both traditional and contemporary. I am a professional artist, a listed artist, a California artist, and am definitely a living artist !

Ruth