PDA

View Full Version : Frogs-what type are you?

Lady Rando
01-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Want to know what type of frog you are. Here's a quiz for you to try:

What type of frog are you? (http://allaboutfrogs.org/funstuff/frogtest.php3)

meriadoc
01-02-2004, 01:05 PM
I am a :
Golden Mantella frog

These frogs occur in several colour forms, each confined to very small locations within the eastern quadrant of Madagascar. They like their habitat with temperatures around 68 - 70*F and high humidity. This species is very showy in captivity preferring elevated positions out in the open. Males are generally smaller, slimmer and more angular in build than females and not as vocal as other species of mantellas. Females can produce eggs at a rate of once every two months given proper care.

soo cute :)

M.A.
01-02-2004, 01:46 PM
Also known as the Smiling Tree Frog or Dumpy Tree Frog due to the nature of its appearance, this frog is a very hardy creature and a favorite pet of amateur frog owners, although some pet owners complain that they are not active enough. These frogs love to eat, which can make them quite fat, hence their "dumpy" appearance. Unlike many frogs, these frogs do well with other frogs of their species and are fairly friendly. They like a warm and moderately humid habitat and eat larger insects like crickets, cockroaches, locusts, moths and beetles.

*fun*

ElizaLeahy
01-02-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by fun2cook
Also known as the Smiling Tree Frog or Dumpy Tree Frog due to the nature of its appearance, this frog is a very hardy creature and a favorite pet of amateur frog owners, although some pet owners complain that they are not active enough. These frogs love to eat, which can make them quite fat, hence their "dumpy" appearance. Unlike many frogs, these frogs do well with other frogs of their species and are fairly friendly. They like a warm and moderately humid habitat and eat larger insects like crickets, cockroaches, locusts, moths and beetles.

*fun*

Me too. Oh great. "Dumpy"

Lady Rando
01-02-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by ElizaLeahy

Me too. Oh great. "Dumpy"

Me too .....hmmmm. Seems to be a trend here. :D

marilyn h
01-03-2004, 07:43 PM
African Dwarf! Hmmmm! Guess that is the only way I will get to Afica.