PDA

View Full Version : got any great classes next semester?

saralindsey
01-02-2004, 12:11 AM
hi y'all. so did do any of you have any great classes coming up next semester you are completely excited about. i have this class in welding designed to teach various welding methods that would be needed in art. i am so excited, i have always wanted to learn how to welding. working with metal seems so inspiring.

other than that one history, a couple of more art and one bowling class. but looks like a nice semester, and not as much reading or papers like the last one was.

so please share what great exciting classes you are gonna be taking. regardless of the department type, i'm just curious to see what everyone will be taking when school starts up again.

Axl
01-02-2004, 12:14 AM
Oi, I'm not too sure about my general writting/english equivilant <---haha cant spell it! course(i guess) or my computer course, but I did manage to get into a painting course which might be fun. But what is making me definitely going back there next semester is my figure drawing course!!!! I had the prof last semester for my drawing course, and she is so wonderful, so I cant wait to have her again doing something I love :D

I hope it's going to be a good one!

solipsist1
01-03-2004, 06:31 AM
I am really excited about Sculpture II. I fell in love with 3D art last semester and can't wait to get working again.

darkangel
01-03-2004, 04:28 PM
solipsist1 : I have Sculpture I next semester, what's that like? I don't know if they should be the same, but they should be close. I know for sure I'll be working with wood somehow and that's it. Clay? Metal?

Other than that, I have Drawing II, Design II, and Art History II, so it's pretty much like last semester I assume, just with the addition of Sculpture.