PDA

View Full Version : Something new

Stacylynne
12-29-2003, 09:38 PM
Hi All here is something new Im doing bead caps for those big ole beads we all love to make.. but can never seem to find bead caps big enough. :)

Stacylynne
12-29-2003, 09:41 PM
forgot to show the one that go on bicones and barrel beads you cant see them too well can you? but they are there..... Stacylynne

!ngridh
12-30-2003, 12:04 AM
STACY!!!!!!!!!!! Your beads are gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Wow the image on the second one is wonderful!!!!!!!!! and I think your caps look great but then I know nothing about caps ...but im gunna learn...

nice work... !!!! btw How is Arnold treating you??????:D

koregon
12-30-2003, 12:26 AM
hey Stacy
those are great...the beads are awesome to, that second bead is to so incredible...awesome stuff!
miss ya buddy...haven't heard from you in a long time.
hope all is well with you and Steve...all my best, hugs, Kaye

Stacylynne
12-30-2003, 01:38 AM
Aww thank you Ing and Kaye I am glad you like them, I think I'm going to put the purple one up on ebay this week, Hum Should I?

Anyway, the bead caps are on ebay I enjoy making them and they look GREAT on big beads..

My LINK was broken and Booger and Lenda helped me thru it....... Thank you both.....

Kaye, doing fine Steven is finally back to work (whew) busy and enjoying my time off (Christmas vacation) School starts back the week of the 5th, so I will be knee deep with class. Kaye are you flooded?

ING-- I have missed you cant find your # hope you are well.
Thanks again for the nice things you have said, I needed a boost.
as I had a glitch in my get-along....... :) stacylynne

koregon
12-30-2003, 01:42 AM
[i] I think I'm going to put the purple one up on ebay this week, Hum Should I?

Kaye are you flooded?

[/B]

Oh yes yes yes...please put it up for auction!

Nope, not flooded...lakes in the field across the way...and some snow this morning that melted away...now its icy.....Glad Steve is back to work!

NLC
12-30-2003, 01:52 AM
Ok, the bead caps are cool.... BUT THE BEADS ARE AWESOME!!! :D
Nice work!
Nikki

wmo
12-30-2003, 02:52 AM
I agree, the caps are great but the beads are the best!!!!!

Let us know if you put the purple one on ebay. Well, let me know but don't tell Kaye.

Lori Peterson
12-30-2003, 04:32 AM
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!

(and I miss you)

Kalera
12-30-2003, 04:38 AM
Whoa boy howdy those are SO COOL! And your beads are amazing.

Originally posted by Stacylynne
Hi All here is something new Im doing bead caps for those big ole beads we all love to make.. but can never seem to find bead caps big enough. :)

Aleta
12-31-2003, 03:40 AM
Absolutely beautiful!

npuffer
12-31-2003, 04:57 AM
OMG, those beads are amazing!!! I love the look with the bead caps, BUT those beads are amazing!!!

n

TheMadBeader
01-02-2004, 04:15 AM
Hi Sweetie,
EVERYTHING you do is stunning!!! I'm so proud of you!
Bin

nursekatie
01-02-2004, 06:52 AM
Both beads and bead caps are incredible!!!

(and I miss YOU too!!!)