my favourite
composition

i like the w reflected
again in the sky

nice touch

a bit like reflecting colors?

jerryW
07-31-2001, 11:56 PM
In this one you have brought out one of my favourite relationships of things. integration and expanse mixed with lots of humour.

the little fence of horizontals echoes in some walls and the chimney (upper right) its verticals bite into the earth, which reaches up using green up through the green wall and hops into the upper left corner.

a proud pink building bursts up through the center and right, from the bottom road also with pink (and blue) coloration.

really a proud and happy and yearning landscape. (that white building reaching strenuously to the left just cracks me up.
love it.) the tilted smoke stacks make everything into a dyonisian steamship.

JeanineJ
08-01-2001, 01:03 AM
Another winner!!!
I just revisited Dornberg's website. 300 paintings! I have a theory that Dornberg is actually a group of 30 artists that drink of the same strong waters and meet at sunset every day in New Smyrna Beach with the day's work in hand! lol... Just kidding...

Gollator
08-01-2001, 05:57 AM
I had to think of those comic houses in "roger Rabbit" who keep on pushing and edging each other. Great as always.

Chuck
08-01-2001, 11:25 AM
Architecture blowin' in the breeze nailed to canvas via pole. Artistic license at its best!

~*HC*~
08-01-2001, 11:56 AM
Neopolitan ice cream.

Just as delicious, anyway!

rsmak
08-01-2001, 03:32 PM
your work is excellent as always.
but I am not sure about the black pole near the center,seems divide the painting in two part.and draw all the attention,or may be ...

rosanna