PDA

View Full Version : Lastest Attempt

Cherri
12-22-2003, 11:08 PM
Hi Ya'll

Just finished this portrait and thought I would post it.

This is a Christmas present for the lady painted. She is a family member that helps me out when I am face painting. We usually paint her up for advertising and turn her loose. LOL So far everyone that I have showed it to recognized her, so I guess I did something right.

I have another in the works, but don't know if I will be able to finish it before the holidays.

Also, wanted to take this time to wish everyone a safe and joyous season.

Alan Cross
12-23-2003, 02:49 AM
Cherri Good job I like it.....
Alan :)

kahlua
12-23-2003, 09:16 AM
Nice job! It looks good. Happy holidays to you too.

acyaws
12-23-2003, 09:50 AM
Oh wow how great is this.....Excellent job! I can't wait to get to use my airbrush.....:clap:

Leaflin
12-23-2003, 09:42 PM
Cherri, I just love her happy expression! She looks like she really enjoys being painted.
I did a Papier Mache' piece of one of our art group members who passed away. It hangs in our local art gallery, and so many people have commented on how much it looks like her (it is very whimiscal), but that is one of the greatest compliments to get. So if people are saying this looks like her you did a great job!!!

Cherri
12-23-2003, 11:49 PM
I really enjoyed doing this one. It was fun.

I have a long way to go yet, but I am trying to have fun getting there.

Did not get to paint any today, cleaned and cooked all day and still baking as I write this.

Wishing everyone a great holiday season

kdkbrown
12-24-2003, 10:43 AM
Cherri,

Looks great! I can't wait to see more of your work.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Donna

Penny220
12-24-2003, 04:57 PM
Great job :clap: She looks so happy.

Happy holidays and a reminder, don't spend so much time in the kitchen that you don't get to spend time with everyone in the livingroom :cat:

Caterwallin'
12-28-2003, 11:22 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

What else can I say!

I love it!!!!

Sam