PDA

View Full Version : Wed. night crew!! S&T

Trey
12-17-2003, 09:18 PM
Good evening all!! I guess I am starting again!! Here is a set am listing later tonight. More organic tabs.

Traci :)

lvideki
12-17-2003, 09:27 PM
Hey...since when are we doing nighttime show and tells??? I love the idea because I don't get to post much til later in the afternoon!

I LOVE that set Traci! But I am an organic freak! I listed this set in the earlier S& T but I don't think anyone saw it because it is one of the last ones listed....and I would love feedback on it. It is a combination of the organic beads I love and the florals I love... the flowers are just done with dots of EDP and then plunged with goldstone stringer... The base is silvered pink and rubino rolled in different frits that were on my graphite pad. The green is Val's green luster.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Dec-2003/10763-floraltrio.jpg

Trey
12-17-2003, 09:30 PM
Leslie those rock!! I love them!!:clap: :clap:
Traci

meh2purple
12-18-2003, 03:44 PM
Oh Leslie! Those beads are beautiful! I love the effect of the flowers, and the color combo is gorgeous!

Mary

Jennifer Geldard
12-18-2003, 04:09 PM
Leslie! Gorgeous!
You blended the two styles beautifully!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

lvideki
12-18-2003, 04:11 PM
Thank you Mary!! I love that set.... I made some more today with different colors... can't wait to see how they turn out!

Les

lvideki
12-18-2003, 04:15 PM
Looks like we replied at the same time Jen!

Thank you so much.... coming from you I take it as a HUGE compliment! (I am always drooling over your beads!)

Hugs!

Les

gwacie
12-19-2003, 08:03 AM
First I saw Trey's jaw dropping set and it made my mouth water, literally. Beautiful.

THEN Leslie OMG, what a great combo of colors and styles. Nice set :-).

lvideki
12-19-2003, 10:10 AM
Thanks Bethany...... unfortunately I am having a hard time recreating those.... I will have to try it in BE because if I use the slightest too much frit I am getting compatibility problems!

Oh well..... something to work on I guess!

Les