PDA

View Full Version : Cafepress.com Quality?

gsb55
12-17-2003, 03:13 PM
I know several people have cafepress stores and I have some questions. Has anyone had a mug made? I have a logo that a client wants on a dozen mugs and I'm unsure of the quality of thier products.

tmcclary
12-17-2003, 04:10 PM
Not that I have any idea what my kids got me for Yule :rolleyes: but if the Daddy elf can be trusted there is a cafepress mug under the tree. I will try to remember to report on quality after presents have been opened.

Ivyleaf
12-17-2003, 09:37 PM
Hiya Gary,

I know several folks who have mugs from CafePress, and all have been very pleased with them.

I personally, have two tshirts, two posters, a hat, several journals and a calendar as well...and I'm probably forgetting a thing or two in here...lol.

I have always been very very pleased with their merchandise. I have no doubt their mugs are the same high quality. A sunflower mug is the next on my must-have list!

:D :D :D
Ivy

Lady Rando
12-20-2003, 07:36 AM
Ivy, funny you should mention a sunflower mug. :D :evil: :angel:

Ivyleaf
12-22-2003, 01:43 PM
;) Doesn't everyone need one??? LOL ;)

:D :D :D
Ivy

gsb55
12-22-2003, 01:48 PM
Thank to all for your input. I received a mug today and it was OK! The color is a little weak but acceptable for the application. I'll be ordering more as soon as the client signs off on the proof. It certainly is convenient.

MrFrost
12-22-2003, 01:54 PM
Yeah ive heard good things about that service. I myself plan on doing that once our gamer site gets fully up and going....

Please direct your lovely children to our site, have them register, we will soon have a very informative site up for all their gaming needs ;)

www.thegamerzasylum.com

*i hope this was allowed. if not, take it off*

Thanks.

Frost

tmcclary
12-22-2003, 06:54 PM
I got my mug yesterday. It looks great. It is a very simple graphic design, so I don't know how something more complicated, like a photo, would look. Something that I like about the mug is that the image is glazed over. I have an ebay mug that hubby bought me a couple of years ago as "congratulations on your fist sale" present. The logo was printed on top of the glaze and has recently worn off. I was concerned that the cafepress mugs might be made the same way. I am thinking about opening a store to make up some promotional materials.