PDA

View Full Version : Ebay sales strategy for New Year

catjoe
12-16-2003, 01:35 PM
I've only sold on Ebay regularly for about six to eight months...before that it was hit or miss. I'm trying to keep something, even if its just one item up for auction at all times, but was wondering when in January or February those who have sold for a long length of time have found sales might pick up again...I am assuming it gets slow after Christmas. I would appreciate any advice that would save me disappointments and insertion fees. Thanks!:)

SunshineyChelle
12-17-2003, 11:05 PM
Hi there!

I'm new to selling on eBay, but I plan to pick things up after the first part of January and list weekly for as long as I can afford the sellers fees! :)

I've thought that perhaps people would begin buying art for themselves after Christmas, so maybe it won't be slow after all.

Best of luck to you!

Michelle

meriadoc
12-17-2003, 11:20 PM
i've been listing on ebay for a few months - and listed one today - not so much to sell, i just wanted to see how many views i'd get..

i'm currently working on my website, and i'll be listing regularly on ebay as of jan 1st or 2nd...

Rieko
12-18-2003, 02:55 AM
I listed several items last Sunday to see if it would be really slow right before Christmas. And so far, very very slow with about 1/4 viewers than usual.

Me too, I'm new to ebay and it is my first holiday seasons. Now, since I know it's very slow currently, I'll wait listing more till the first part of January. Meanwhile, I enjoy painting peacefully... :)